Sign in to follow this  
TWINSET

Repro Goods - Worth A Read

I've been speaking to Chris recently as I feel it's time to relax the repro ban.
For a few years now discussion of any sort's been banned and I think we've done our time toeing the line on that score.

So, from now on, there's no ban on the discussion of repro goods, the only thing to stay in place is the ban on any manufacturers, traders or producers of repro goods advertising or promoting them here - that still extends to all makes so manufacturers, sales outlets (ebay stores etc.) and producers of decals, bodies, branded fake goods etc (and other stuff I may have overlooked) are not to advertise them on TC.

Personal trade ads by individuals of repro goods which they've purchased previously will be allowed on a trial basis - if it creates issues or manufacturers start trying to sell here, then the trading of repro goods will be stopped again.

With so much repro stuff on eBay again now, I don't see the sense in banning discussion of it 

To clarify the trade rule;

:) If someone has a repro body purchased from eBay, gumtree etc from a third party, then they could sell it here provided they were in no way connected with the production of the item.

:( If someone starts manufacturing repro bodies or bought a job lot of repro stock, then they can't advertise or promote them in any way on TC - this includes avatars, signatures etc. - This includes any 'extra' sets of product from a personal run etc.

:(Wanted ads for repro goods will also still not be permitted.

Thanks to everyone who's reported posts and threads in the past - take a break and we'll think of something else to ban next :)

• Like 4