Sign in to follow this  
Hillman666

TAMIYA LOWRIDE PUMPKIN M-06. NEW BUILT.

New built tamiya lowrider pumpkin M-06 with lexan body. 

Chassis built with ball races, motor and steering servo fitted. 
Never been run.

Lexan pumpkin shell is still untouched and not cut so ready for the paint job of your choice. 

Box, instructions, decal sheets and left over parts from build all included.

Pics now added. 

Looking for £80 posted in the Uk. Must go so open to sensible offers. 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hi mate

Nice truck... with this 210mm wheelbase can it be extended to accept 225mm by messing about with the A Arms at all?

If so I might be interested.

5 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

Hi mate

Nice truck... with this 210mm wheelbase can it be extended to accept 225mm by messing about with the A Arms at all?

If so I might be interested.

Don't need to mess with the arms, that kit will have the parts to do the short medium, and long wheel base version by changing 3 parts where the gear box mounts to the chassis :-) 

Really Darat? I had seen this 3 wheelbase option on the MF01X but not this M06.. I need to investigate further.

Description from Tamiya USA:

"Get the Lowdown on a Trendy Pick-Up!
In the U.S., pick-up trucks are increasingly used less for work purposes and more as personal vehicles, one prominent trend being to customize classic 1950s models. This R/C model assembly kit depicts such a classic pick-up which has been customized to make it a lowrider, and features a bulging engine hood and roll bar that ooze authenticity. Stickers are also included to add wild markings to the model. dot_invisible.gif

Improved RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses metal-plated wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response. Large bumper is included.

dot_invisible.gif

Specifications
●Length: 385mm, Width: 172mm, Height: 161mm ●Wheelbase: 210mm ●Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 25mm/59mm ●Tread (F/R): 138mm ●Bathtub Type Chassis Frame ●Rear-Motor, Rear-Wheel Drive ●3-Bevel Differential Gear ●3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod ●4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension ●F/R Friction Dampers ●Gear Ratio = 7.05:1 ●Type 540 Motor ●Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)"

NO mention of 3 wheelbase options.

1 hour ago, Jason1145 said:

NO mention of 3 wheelbase options.

Strange it doesn't say it on this model... but the M06 chassis really does have the 3 wheelbase options.

Hmm ok I take your words for it lol...... I can see one of the photo's showing the underside of the M06 above.. I can see the two halves of the chassis joined... is it this part that would extend or do you mean somewhere further at the rear of the car as you say where the gearbox mounts?

Edit  -found this on Ultimate Tamiya at URC

"A great beauty of the M-06 kit is the ability to build it in 210, 225, or 239mm wheelbase lengths at your lesiure thanks to the inclusion of two sets of chassis extenders (use none for the shortest setup). "

So time to PM the seller now and make sure those extended pieces are still included, cheers all.

Photo from the pumpkin manual I have:

DSC_0823.JPG

As per standard tamiya shading for not used, those 4 parts are used to change the wheelbase.

The lowride pumpkin manual doesn't include the steps showing how to use those parts, but on the M-06 pro manual 58460 at tamiya usa it does, on page 4 it shows the differences for the short, medium, and long versions, then page 7 shows the gearbox attachment for the short chassis, and page 8 shows the attachment for the medium and long chassis.

The link to the manual: m-06 pro chassis

Edited by Darat76
corrected kit number
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this