Badboy

Battle..

Hi all!

Don't know how to put this so...

My fight with cancer is still going on… It has spread and it's not removable 

I don't know if I'll make it  to christmas or a year...

Thanks all for help and ideas though the years!

Love y'all!

Badboy

Don't know what to say but wanted to sat something, good luck, hopefully you will have more time that the doctors estimate.

• Like 1

That's really bad news, Badboy.  Thoughts are with you and your family, must be a very tough time for everyone.  Keep fighting.

• Like 1

Oh Badboy, that's terrible news, I'm so sorry for you and your loved ones. Everything must take on a whole new perspective when faced with news like that. I hope you can find the serenity within yourself to face the time ahead with kindness and love and cut loose any negative emotions. I remember my Grandfather fighting to the end with bitterness, resentment and anger, I wish he could have found some inner peace but when it comes in an untimely manner it must be ludicrously hard to accept. My father was angry when the Doctor said that there's nothing that can be done, "buy a bottle of whiskey". Many years later he understands what the Doctor meant by that remark which seemed so churlish at the time but the message was to enjoy what time was left and metaphorically drown the sorrows away.

I really feel for you as I type teary eyed, I hope you can be strong for your family and show the best of what you have to offer and somehow find that inner peace wherever it may dwell.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear the news ! . Thanks for the Input you have put into the club . You will always be remembered here .

The "SO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY"  thread will go on forever ! .... 

Enjoy the time you have M8 . You will be missed , Around the world . Thanks . 

Sorry i'm not good at this sort of thing :( .  

• Like 2

Badboy, my heart goes out to and your family. I wish you all the best. Keep fighting my friend. Miracles sometimes happen. Much love from Colorado.

• Like 2

Thanks all for your love and support!

As for now I can't grab it… It's to unreal… Yes I'm angry with how the hospital din't take my symptoms seriously 2-3 months back

but nothing anybody can do about it now… I'm gonna stay positive all the way! And go for it...

See ya somewere!

Badboy

• Like 7

Hi Badboy

I am very sorry to hear this news.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and I was concerned when I didn't see any recently. 

Keep up the fight!  I am sending all my thoughts and prayers to you from one survivor to another. 

Take care and make the best of it.   Never give up!

• Like 2

What horrible news. Just know that whether you have had dealings with us on this forum or not. We are all like minded and all behind you 100% and hope your battle proves a win for you.

keep your chin up and keep fighting mate.

• Like 2

So sorry to hear this, my cousin's wife is in her own battle right now as well, so I understand what you may be going through. some good advice posted above, just try and enjoy every moment. (Like Mat, I'm not much good at knowing what to say in situations like this). The whole RC community here on TC are wishing only the best for you

• Like 2

wow, sorry to hear this and best wishes with your fight. I agree with the sentiments above, we are all behind you.

• Like 1

I cannot truly express how sorry I am for you and your loved ones. I lost my father to cancer several years ago. All I can say is, keep fighting.

• Like 1

Really really sorry to hear this. Not sure what to say either. Keep fighting, and enjoy the time you have.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear that! Really hope you will be able to make the most of your time, however long that may be. I wish you all the best.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Badboy said:

Thanks all for your love and support!

As for now I can't grab it… It's to unreal… Yes I'm angry with how the hospital din't take my symptoms seriously 2-3 months back

but nothing anybody can do about it now… I'm gonna stay positive all the way! And go for it...

See ya somewere!

Badboy

Really sorry to hear the news.

Do consider a medical negligence claim especially if you have family that would benefit from a settlement. 

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this awful news! My prayers are with you and your family. Keep fighting and know we're thinking of you.

Steve

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear this. Keep as positive as you can. Years back I was diagnosed too and made a full recovery, I hope you will too. Everyones thoughts and prayers will be with you. 

• Like 3

So sorry to hear, keeping everything crossed you prove the docs wrong! 

• Like 2

You're right, it's a battle. Fight, do not give up. As you see, we ALL are with you.

• Like 2

So sorry to hear about your situation - I wish you the inner strength to make peace with it and the world. 

• Like 1

I don't even know you Badboy but that's doesn't stop me thinking well for you and your family, I can't imagine what that news must be like.. I hope I would deal with it with honour and peace and wish you the same pal.

Don't stop plans for the next day, week, month, Summer cos you need stuff to look forward to to keep yourself going ;)

• Like 2

So sorry to hear. I'm not sure what to say except keep going, never give up and enjoy the time you have - may it be much, much longer and a higher quality than anyone expects.

• Like 2