Sign in to follow this  
chevelle

Ebay seller pushing up price with 2nd ebay account!

This guy is selling the same car that has already sold, for the 3rd time <_< Several of the same bidders pushing the price up? ebay 131954223560   especially 2***2 as 100% of bid's on this guys auctions <_<

s-l500.jpg

• Like 1

Yes looks suspicious. That was my first tamiya car as a kid (not that exact one). Why did I sell my a avante! :rolleyes:

I just reported that auction to ebay. You guys can do the same if you wish to stop sellers from fraud like this.

2 hours ago, Terz1 said:

That was my first tamiya car as a kid (not that exact one). Why did I sell my a avante! :rolleyes:

-_- I have one to part with if your interested in getting one :o^_^

4 hours ago, chevelle said:

This guy is selling the same car that has already sold, for the 3rd time <_< Several of the same bidders pushing the price up? ebay 131954223560   especially 2***2 as 100% of bid's on this guys auctions <_<

s-l500.jpg

Have you let Ebay know ?. 

I'm sure I replied to this. :huh:. Just mentioned that it reminded me of my childhood avante and that I wish I hadn't sold it.

2 hours ago, richb77 said:

Hmmmm. Shall we take it in turn to have a punt?

This sort of post doesn't help - all you'll do is bump up the price for the winning bidder if eBay doesn't shut down the sale in time

Thread now closed - If anyone else fells strongly enough to do something, please report the seller to eBay as already suggested