Djframerate

WANTED - Tamiya Jun Wantanabe hornet 1/10 kit

Finally found one thanks to OCD on here. Also, thanks to all who helped me and for the friendly replies!! This pic ain't the best but I finally, finally own one 😎

image.jpeg

Edited by Djframerate
I finally own this Tamiya kit now.
  • Like 1

Good luck, it's one of my favourites. There is one split in pieces on ebay at the moment if you don't have any joy.

Cheers

Nito

• Like 1

Nitomor thanks for the reply but I'm looking for a box of i do but it piece by piece. The box is very important to me when it comes to Tamiya 😬

Anyone out there?? that even has an open kit with a nice box for sale? Bump!!

I'm really trying to find this kit and this forum is my last resort. I have no luck on eBay at the moment when looking for this boxed kit. 

Well seemingly the Watanabe Hornet is sold out, and it probably won't be produced again, so finding someone who owns one might be your chance to find it.

So far online the only option seems to be the XB version that is still for sale in Japan http://www.ebay.de/itm/57832-Tamiya-1-10-Hornet-Jun-Watanabe-XB-Ready-to-Run-/381764180138?hash=item58e2eb18aa:g:178AAOSwdIFX0Y9f

Good luck with your search!

• Like 1

I was going to post the same one Mongoose at Jasons store;

http://jasons-store.highwire.com/product/57832-tamiya-110-hornet-jun-watanabe-xb-ready-to-run

It's the last one he has so be quick. I bought an Avante Black from Jason, he's trustworthy and been about for a long time, even if he can sometimes take time to reply. I had to wait a while for my Avante kit so I'm not sure that he necessarily had it physically but he came good.

• Like 1

+1 Jason's store. I purchased the Hornet Jun XB edition from Jason's store about a month go. He shipped mine out within 48hrs, and it took about a 10 days to get to Florida. The regular kits are long gone now, and if they do happen to pop up on ebay they want incredible prices for them.

• Like 1

thanks to all right now for the cool replies / info!! The XB is nice and cool but I really really want that box art feel that comes with the original Tamiya 1/10 scale rc kits. I would definitely buy the box alone lolz but I'm ok with buying the XB version only if I could find an actual Tamiya Jun Wantanabe hornet first. 

Still waiting on someone that's willing to sell me there kit. I'm just being hopeful for now. 

Oh, I didn't consider that the XB would come in a different box. Is that the case with the Jun Hornet can anyone confirm?...here is the kit box...(sorry dude!)

large.med_gallery_28308_2409_101976.jpg.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Djframerate said:

thanks to all right now for the cool replies / info!! The XB is nice and cool but I really really want that box art feel that comes with the original Tamiya 1/10 scale rc kits. I would definitely buy the box alone lolz but I'm ok with buying the XB version only if I could find an actual Tamiya Jun Wantanabe hornet first. 

Still waiting on someone that's willing to sell me there kit. I'm just being hopeful for now. 

I have a kit available. If you want just the box, I have you covered there too B)

• Like 2

OCD  hey there!! Please PM me more info ASAP!!! I'm very interested in buying the whole kit including the box if anything. Thanks for the reply!! 

OCD - OMG (WE GET hyphy - yeeee - naw I'm joking) I Just found out your located hella near me in Oakland Cali which is across the bay bridge from me!! I swear I can drive to you too pick it up this weekend but I really need to know the price ASAP before anything. Please do know in very interested!! Hopefully the price is not going to 2pac my wallet hahahahaha naw!!! 

Just waiting on your pm. Or reply ASAP.

thanks so much in advance!!!!

• Like 2

I'm Stoked @Djframerate for you that you managed to find this and so close to home too, awesome, well done OCD and the power of Tamiyaclub!! 

:)

• Like 2