Sign in to follow this  
Buggyjam

Long shot, wanted - proline 1970 ford F100 body

I've been searching for a discontinued bodyshell. A Proline 1970 Ford F100 pick up truck for a project of mine. It's quite particular as the previous model, the 1966 was different. The body has been discontinued. I tried posting on some of the huge crawler and us only forums but got shot down in withering flames straight away for posting a "want add" inside of the forum rule dates (I didn't read the impossible to read print). By a long shot does anyone have an example of this body hiding somewhere they'd like to sell?

thanks, buggyjam

The closest I can think of current off the shelf bodies is the Vaterra 68 F-100. Great body and detail but the window masks aren't in the same ball park as Tamiya.

If you're heart is set on the Proline body, try rc-recycler.com or ebay.

I will check my stash tomorrow.  I know I have some rarities out there and I may have one.

• Like 1

Thanks folks. I've tried recycler and eBay, no joy. Thought I'd found one in holland but dead end. I did look at the Vaterra one but its really too shallow for what I'm looking for, more a low rider version. I'll keep plugging along looking

Sign in to follow this