Hello guys, 

Just finished from my Juggernaut 2 and wanted to post it, if you wanna see the build or my other builds they are all posted on Instagram @RCBah I also made a cover and will be making for my other cars for storage 

2n8a5wl.jpg

xpwzfc.jpg

2h72c0w.jpg

21bnnr6.jpg

2iqyf5u.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 4

Nice looking truck !

Need more info on that cover - did you make it yourself ? Liking the cover graphics & text lots - well cool B) 

Thanks guys!, 

For the cover I designed the whole thing but it still needs some tweaking for the fitting and also the logos need to be resized, and it was made in our family owned tailoring shop, will post some updated covers soon this coming week

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hamood said:

Thanks guys!, 

For the cover I designed the whole thing but it still needs some tweaking for the fitting and also the logos need to be resized, and it was made in our family owned tailoring shop, will post some updated covers soon this coming week

Great work. There's a business opportunity there, if you could get past the Tamiya licensing 😀

Definitely, I'll contact them soon and see what happens 🙈 BTW I blog all of my builds on Instagram and will start posting here too my instagram account is RCBah

2 minutes ago, gurutah said:

hamood is ur shell the standard shell or is it custom?...looks great!!!!

You mean the body? If it's the body then it's not custom, it's a tamiya high lift body, if the cover yes it is custom and it's made in my family owned business, and thanks buddy!

15 minutes ago, Truck Norris said:

Love the cover! Did you trace the Jugg logo or did you recognise Macbeth?

Thanks buddy, I had to trace it 

28 minutes ago, gurutah said:

yep i meant the body hamood....i need to do mine still...to many projectsB)

You can find it on ebay for a really cheap price, around 50ish usd for the full thing

• Like 1

Looks good, Like it, would like to see some 'at level' pics. USA-1/Mad Force tyres look great. Nice job on the cover too!

Would love to come across a Jugg chassis w/axles for a fair price so I can make another Jugg.

4 hours ago, berman said:

Looks good, Like it, would like to see some 'at level' pics. USA-1/Mad Force tyres look great. Nice job on the cover too!

Would love to come across a Jugg chassis w/axles for a fair price so I can make another Jugg.

Thanks buddy, the tires were installed temporary just for the photo shoot, and the cover that's just the first prototype, will post up photos soon just waiting on black Friday to buy some new wheels and tires for the jugg. If your looking for parts ebay.co.uk is your best chance there are some people selling axles and center gearboxes over there

• Like 1

This is a other juggernaut I got for a really sweet price on a ebay auction, it's missing a ton of parts and the tires are dry rotted 🙈IMG_4222.JPG

• Like 2