Very nice.....keep hold of that picture because I bet in a years time there will be 10 in the collection!

I doubt it. The wife has put her foot down. Its taken 10 years to get more than one. The TB-01 was my 1st and the others have all arrived in the last 18months. Its strict one out one in rule in this house. Lol. The madbull is my boys so doesnt really count. Lol

Hmm. It always concerns me when people say things like that. I hope you have a similar rule regarding something she cares about, otherwise where is the fairness in that?

She buys wool and does alot of knitting and crafty stuff. She only buys back in once she has used her stash. And being honest.... ive gotta sell one so ive got the funds for the next one. Lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TurnipJF said:

Hmm. It always concerns me when people say things like that. I hope you have a similar rule regarding something she cares about, otherwise where is the fairness in that?

Whilst not stopping me my better half isnt too impressed when another beat up wreck arrives or (as recently) A bruiser!

I argue that i drink about 2 beers a month, dont and never have smoked and even shave my own head (Of what little hair i do have left) whilst she drinks expensive wine and has an expensive hair cut once a month. Apparently those things are a necessity whilst "toy cars" are not :D I just chalk it up to men are from Mars, women from Venus.

• Like 1