Sign in to follow this  
kontemax

WANTED Vanquish BP6 & BP7 parts, lower rear damper mounts.

As per title, used is ok for me.

They are the lower rear damper mounts, the brownished metal plates L shaped where there are the ball joints.

I'm sure Tamiya Era has them. :D

Cheers

Max

• Like 1

Hahahah mate. indeed i have them ;-).

But they are sealed in press parts bag. 

I dont know if you want to buy the whole bag. ;-)

Cheers 

It depends by the price obviously...

You converted many Vanquish with Egress chassis. Is it possible that you have not some old used parts? :D

Max

53 minutes ago, kontemax said:

It depends by the price obviously...

You converted many Vanquish with Egress chassis. Is it possible that you have not some old used parts? :D

Max

I got your point, but all the old parts were sold. only what is left with me new parts.

I just came across a bunch of vintage tamiyas. I believe I have a Vanquish that seems to be missing tires and maybe a few other parts.  there are 18+ rc's and i havent had a chance to look at them all closely.  

I dont believe the Vanquish was one of the ones we were going to restore any time soon. If someone else can put it to use I will be happy to sell.

I can take pictures if you are interested just  let me know.  

2 minutes ago, stew211 said:

I just came across a bunch of vintage tamiyas. I believe I have a Vanquish that seems to be missing tires and maybe a few other parts.  there are 18+ rc's and i havent had a chance to look at them all closely.  

I dont believe the Vanquish was one of the ones we were going to restore any time soon. If someone else can put it to use I will be happy to sell.

I can take pictures if you are interested just  let me know.  

Write me in PM.

Sign in to follow this