Pintopower

MIP Super Ball Diff for Tamiya ORV Cars now on Sale!

Could you add a link in your first post were to order?

And do I read it correct that it has free shipment Worldwide or what does flatrate include?

Yep that's the one.

Order more makes the the shipping cost cheaper (per item, anyway :lol:)

35 minutes ago, waterbok said:

oh boy, 25$ for shipment :wacko:

S&H will be 25 even for 100 items so...

...maybe European orders should be pooled to save on shipping costs? Somebody in?

just ordered my  2

I hope they hit the minimum order.

Have used MIP drive shafts before, well made strong stuff

Is there going to bee a running tally of orders or an update from MIP as this goes forward?  Curious to see how close we are to the goal.  I will be ordering two myself but probably could be persuaded for another if it is close.

2 hours ago, Dangerseeker said:

S&H will be 25 even for 100 items so...

...maybe European orders should be pooled to save on shipping costs? Somebody in?

So which EU country pays the least customs and forwarding shipping costs? ;)

Shipment from germany to the rest of EU is pretty cheap but customs (sure to get charged with +2 diffs) might be a downer. Maybe a shop (Tamico?) can make a deal with MIP.

edit: customs has this nice app to calculate costs

If we would order, for example, 10 sets final price would be approx. 500€, (MIP 445$ (incl. 30% coupon), €=0,89$ atm, customs add 19€charge +80€tax.

order 10, 50€ piece

order 20, 48€ piece

then add shippment EU, 4 to 8€ depending on weight.

But if I order 3 directly and add customs I total 54€ a piece (less if lucky with customs)

@waterbok@Dangerseeker

$25? It is $10 according to MIP and the test I just did. Now, $10 applies to only the diff. They finished that at 8:30 AM before we went live. Are you guys seeing that?

Alright everyone, it is Tuesday! Site is up and ready. Lets crush this 250 number so that we can get more stuff for out Vintage Tamiyas!  Now that the thread has been moved out of the spot light I really need everyone passing on the word. We need to come together as a community and get something we all want made. I just ordered 7. Remember this $42 is one week only. I know I sound like a broken Billy Mays record but I really want this diff and I know I am not the only one.

Part Page (where you will add to cart)

http://www.miponline.com/store/mip16210.html

Presales Page (where you will find the promo codes)

http://www.miponline.com/store/miptamiyainfo.html

Remember to type in promo codes before you check out to get the $42 USD cost. Continental USA gets free shipping, global is flat rate so if you order more than one, it is the same cost.

The following video will explain everything

https://youtu.be/Ugnm-dX0ekc

Just a reminder:

This is what you need to know about the diff:

1. Designed to work with the 2015 Monster Beetle and 2016 Blackfoot

1. This simply means it needs the new Tamiya universal axles 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles

2. Will not work with the dog bone version

3. Will not work with the hex drive version

4. Requires Tamiya item number 9335026 “RC Diff Spur & C. Gear: 58060 - X9954” for Frog, Brat and Lancia Rally

1. Will also need a 16 tooth pinion

5. ZERO modification to anything on your vehicle, vintage or RERE

6. Completely independent of the transmission not needing alu. plates for support

Here is the compatibility information:

All compatible ORV Cars with 9335026 “RC Diff Spur & C. Gear: 58060 - X9954 and 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles & 16 tooth Pinion

Subaru Brat : 58038 ( original ) & 58384 (rere)

Lancia Rally: 58040

Frog: 58041 ( original ) & 58354 (rere)

All compatible ORV Cars with only 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles 

Blackfoot: 58058

Monster Beetle: 58060

Mudblaster: 58077

Direct drop in: 

2015 Monster Beetle: 58618

2016 Blackfoot: 58633

Week one: $42 + Free Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “oldskool30”

Week two: $48 + Free Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “vintage20”

Week three: $54 + Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “late10”

Retail price once in sale is $60 + Shipping

24 minutes ago, Pintopower said:

@waterbok@Dangerseeker

$25? It is $10 according to MIP and the test I just did. Now, $10 applies to only the diff. They finished that at 8:30 AM before we went live. Are you guys seeing that?

Yeah! that didnt show before, now things are really getting interresting. Great job mister P.

Silly questions, thats for one or also bigger orders?

24 minutes ago, waterbok said:

Yeah! that didnt show before, now things are really getting interresting. Great job mister P.

Silly questions, thats for one or also bigger orders?

Yes, $10 flat. They said if they have to eat shipping, it isn't a bad thing.

Just now, isthisnametaken said:

Awesome! I ordered one... now I'm trying to change my order to 2. :)

Great job Pintopower!

If you need help doing so, email them and they will take care of it. My pleasure!

This thread was moved off the main discussion page to sales category, not sure why. I had to look for it, we need more traffic to this thread to get the word out. I've ordered 2 MIP diff's with fingers crossed MIP will get the full 250 orders in three weeks time.

23 minutes ago, Hobbimaster said:

This thread was moved off the main discussion page to sales category, not sure why. I had to look for it, we need more traffic to this thread to get the word out. I've ordered 2 MIP diff's with fingers crossed MIP will get the full 250 orders in three weeks time.

I KNOW!!! This is not a sales page, this is a HELP WANTED page, it is a call to the community to work together and get something that we all need. Plaster this everywhere! I want my diff (stomps feet)! The rere MB and BF thread owners need to know about this as it was made as a direct drop in for those cars. 

I cannot stress enough how much help I need from everyone. 

6 hours ago, Pintopower said:

Yes, $10 flat. They said if they have to eat shipping, it isn't a bad thing.

much better! thats a gimme then.

On 15.11.2016 at 4:59 PM, waterbok said:

So which EU country pays the least customs and forwarding shipping costs? ;)

Shipment from germany to the rest of EU is pretty cheap but customs (sure to get charged with +2 diffs) might be a downer. Maybe a shop (Tamico?) can make a deal with MIP.

edit: customs has this nice app to calculate costs

If we would order, for example, 10 sets final price would be approx. 500€, (MIP 445$ (incl. 30% coupon), €=0,89$ atm, customs add 19€charge +80€tax.

order 10, 50€ piece

order 20, 48€ piece

then add shippment EU, 4 to 8€ depending on weight.

But if I order 3 directly and add customs I total 54€ a piece (less if lucky with customs)

customs are always a pain... but if the seller declares the "right" value they usually do not ask.

anyway with $10 shipping the discussion became pointless :D

Well i got 5 units , $220 US $ with postage . Sweet , with the discount of $90. bucks . using the coupon :P . 

Now lets hope we get the numbers . @Pintopower I have put your post on 

Tamiya vintage Australia FB page , To get the word out :D . 

Ok I've done my part.  Just ordered 3.  Really want the telescoping driveshafts to see the light of day so I added another diff to help show them there is interest (even if I only have two ORV chassis)!