Pintopower

MIP Super Ball Diff for Tamiya ORV Cars now on Sale!

On November 16, 2016 at 5:36 PM, matman said:

Well i got 5 units , $220 US $ with postage . Sweet , with the discount of $90. bucks . using the coupon :P . 

Now lets hope we get the numbers . @Pintopower I have put your post on 

Tamiya vintage Australia FB page , To get the word out :D . 

AWESOME! Thank you! The only way we can make this happen is to tell the planet. 

2 hours ago, Dangerseeker said:

@Pintopower any word on numbers?

You all are really helping! I don't know a number but as of yesterday, we were over 100!!! In a day! Man that is an amazing start we we have a ways to go. I have a meeting there in the morning so I will know more tomorrow.  Thank you all again and let's keep plastering the web with this info. We are going to crush that 250 goal and then we get diffs!!!!

• Like 2

I ordered one, don't necessarily need it, but figured it will help others :D

• Like 1

In for 2 and I don't even own an ORV... <_<

If this goes through, the 2016 Blackfoot will be back on the Xmas list! 

Thanks for all your support guys! So I was at MIP Friday going over the numbers on the ball diff. So far they were at 110 in 4 days of sales. 80% to Europe and the rest are to the US. Zero to Japan. Does anyone know any Japanese forums as well as someone to break the language barrier? The need 140 more to start production so anyone with an ORV or planning on getting one should check this out. It is $42 flat in USA and $42+$10 shipping to anywhere in the world. Come Tuesday, the discount goes to 20% from 30% . Do the people in the Monster Beetle 2015 and BF 2016 threads know about this? Where are the Americans at?

Who else is drooling over this?

Link is here http://www.miponline.com/store/mip16210.html
and discount code is oldskool30.

Complete explanation of how the presales works as well as compatibility is here : https://youtu.be/Ugnm-dX0ekc

Pintopower, I'm not sure if you started a thread on any other forums with links, but I highly suggest R/C tech, and R/C universe as possible sites to target the American audience.

3 hours ago, Hobbimaster said:

Pintopower, I'm not sure if you started a thread on any other forums with links, but I highly suggest R/C tech, and R/C universe as possible sites to target the American audience.

You know I am totally confused as to how RCTech works. Should I post in Elect. off road? Ill check RC universe. Thank you for your help!

I'd also give the friendly forums at Ultimate RC a shot for more sales in the US.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have had a look at URC first before posting, I found the thread:

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237280

Still, it couldn't hurt to do some of the enthusiastic advertising there, including the video, just as you did here.  :)

Pintopower, I just made a post on R/C tech with a link to your video. More on the lines of a Q and A post without any sales links so it doesn't get flagged, moved or deleted. Maybe do the same thing here to get this info back on the general information page. I still think we are missing a lot of people down here in the sales section, I never really look in here myself, only now since this was moved and I seen the posts before the move.

2 hours ago, Hobbimaster said:

Pintopower, I just made a post on R/C tech with a link to your video. More on the lines of a Q and A post without any sales links so it doesn't get flagged, moved or deleted. Maybe do the same thing here to get this info back on the general information page. I still think we are missing a lot of people down here in the sales section, I never really look in here myself, only now since this was moved and I seen the posts before the move.

Saw your post and re-posted it in a recent re-re thread under the Vintage category.

@PintoPower Just a quick question.  Does this mean that something like your rear brace with relocated suspension mounting is no longer needed?  I'd probably still get one for the suspension, but just wondering if there is no longer a need for something like your brace keeping the gearbox together.

12 hours ago, manny said:

Sent a PM to the Admin at TamiyaBlog...maybe they can help

Awesome, I did too but have not heard back. I think if we can get on there then we are all set!

8 hours ago, GregM said:

I'd also give the friendly forums at Ultimate RC a shot for more sales in the US.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have had a look at URC first before posting, I found the thread:

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237280

Still, it couldn't hurt to do some of the enthusiastic advertising there, including the video, just as you did here.  :)

Cool, I saw that too! I need to make an account there and bump that!

7 hours ago, Hobbimaster said:

Thanks man. I am afraid to do that here as I do not want to have this thread pulled but maybe a friendly TC member could....hint hint....

5 hours ago, howaboutme said:

Saw your post and re-posted it in a recent re-re thread under the Vintage category.

Awesome!

4 hours ago, khyzersoze said:

@PintoPower Just a quick question.  Does this mean that something like your rear brace with relocated suspension mounting is no longer needed?  I'd probably still get one for the suspension, but just wondering if there is no longer a need for something like your brace keeping the gearbox together.

Good question. The point of my brace was to upgrade the suspension and take away the weird handling characteristics. I threw in a diff support since I happened to be there but it was not intended to fix the diff as I knew MIP was working on this. Hope that info helps. 

its more than that now! Thanks for the help everyone but we have 80ish to go! Anyone know who runs tamiyablog? i emailed the mod there but haven't heard back. What about the MB and BF rere threads here? Facebook is plastered and so are all the forums I can but we need more exposure I think. 

Can't believe I missed this thread the whole first week.

Anyay; 3 sets ordered, + two rebuild kits.

I'll try to post up links on oople.com and radiostyrt.no this evening.

9 hours ago, Yonez said:

Can't believe I missed this thread the whole first week.

Anyay; 3 sets ordered, + two rebuild kits.

I'll try to post up links on oople.com and radiostyrt.no this evening.

SEE!!! People are missing this thread stuffed in this section. I'm sorry about that man. Thank you for the support and I can't wait for the ball diffs. Has anyone alerted the RERE owners thread?

50 minutes ago, Pintopower said:

SEE!!! People are missing this thread stuffed in this section. I'm sorry about that man. Thank you for the support and I can't wait for the ball diffs. Has anyone alerted the RERE owners thread?

Well, not me particularly, because I only ever browse from the Unread Content page. Wouldn't have made a lick of difference where it was ;)

1 hour ago, Yonez said:

Well, not me particularly, because I only ever browse from the Unread Content page. Wouldn't have made a lick of difference where it was ;)

Ah I see. Still, this should be plastered on the home page considering how important this is. Thanks for joining the band wagon!

10 hours ago, Frog Jumper said:

I ordered one... its my birthday!

Terry

Yay!!! Happy birthday!!!!