SKYANDSAND

What to do by customs-damage

I understand that customs must check some packages on it's contents to create a level of safety. I don't understand that they're allowed to damage your goods... It's not the first time and ok, it's just a manual for now but I also have got cut up boxes, broken parts,... Does anybody else have this problem and what can you do about it?

This time they cut open the enveloppe and also the manual till page 4. Fold it three times and then put it folded in a box... with the original enveloppe which says; do not bend!!!!

Scum bags!

You'll probably hit a brick wall if you were to complain too.

sven

They damaged my Mountain Rider box and broke the inner card also. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

I think it's going to be one of those situations where you will get bounced from pillar to post royal mail probably need to educate staff on a bit care if they have to open items I can understand why they need to check items but the faceless customs is were the problem's are IMO they don't have to answer to anybody so good look with them you just need to look at when you go on holiday and have to through the god awful degrading customs at the airport!

• Like 1

felt your pain.  unfortunately a symptom of a system which runs on "acceptable" damage. customer unhappiness is factored against overall profit.  

i'm at a place where if its important to me for it not to be damaged, i go and pick it up myself.

I even gotten on a plane!!!! made a great friend in the process.