Newsh

Traxxas Original Bigfoot

I like how the body moves around on the chassis the same as the full size version.

I think traxxas will sell a load of these shells

I wonder it that shell would fit a 4x4x4 WT01 chassis

The more I see this, the more I'm tempted even though I know it's just a stampede underneath

Might sell a couple of shelters to fund this 

At $110, the bodysets (taken apart from the Stampedes) are turning up right now on eBay.

I think the front grill is nice, paint impeccable, although I can't go through the wrong Bigfoot logos :(

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

MCI in Canada used to make the original BIGFOOT logos, now not anymore. Still, the overall look of this Traxxas body is nothing short of awesome.

• Like 2

@mongoose1983 Looks good , BUT 

Not cheap at all , But it is early days & the price should come down . You would hope .

It is traxxas , and there stuff is not that cheap fullstop . Not in Aus anyway .

I'm not that keen on traxxas , even that i do have a revo & slash  , as the group of people 

were are in "had them as bashers" . We do this quite often , buy the same thing , control 

what we put in it as it has to be the same as the rest of us . Just to make it fun .

I will see if Perth RC gets one of these in & i will ask Al if i can look & get pics . 

1 hour ago, matman said:

@mongoose1983 Looks good , BUT 

Not cheap at all , But it is early days & the price should come down . You would hope .

It is traxxas , and there stuff is not that cheap fullstop . Not in Aus anyway .

I'm not that keen on traxxas , even that i do have a revo & slash  , as the group of people 

were are in "had them as bashers" . We do this quite often , buy the same thing , control 

what we put in it as it has to be the same as the rest of us . Just to make it fun .

I will see if Perth RC gets one of these in & i will ask Al if i can look & get pics . 

Yeah, not a Traxxas enthusiast either. I once had one and that was it. BUT the Bigfoot body for the lifetime fan that I am is... something. Haha. I would take the newer sponsor decals and of course the wrong Bigfoot logos off of it.

I am almost positive this bodyshell would look fantastic over a stock High-Lift chassis with Dirt Thrasher 2.2 tires mounted :rolleyes:

You have a good one, mate! :)

• Like 1

This set of decals, Parma remake (correct 1:10 Bigfoot logos), would make the body virtually perfect ;)

http://www.rcmt.net/forums/images/imported/2012/10/471.jpg

My LHS had a stack of these new Bigfoot trucks and they are exactly as mentioned, a 2wd Stampede. The worker told me that have had offers to take the kits apart and sell the bodies for $100 which they had to turn down. They had one out in the display case and it did look amazing But it's still a stampede. 

On 12/1/2017 at 0:11 PM, Newsh said:

Traxxas are releasing a BigFoot truck styled around the original Ford Monster Truck.

[...]

Wonder if could be bodged onto a Clod chassis?

As you can see, people around are already doing so! ;)

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/eTIAAOSwo4pYi3lM/s-l1600.jpg

Now the thing doesn't look bad over the stock chassis but you know... that it's just a Stampede truck:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xTQAAOSwjDZYf-lc/s-l1600.jpg

And if you don't remember it, here's the gorgeous Parma 1989 Bigfoot bodyshell over a Clob chassis, unfortunately sporting the WRONG Bigfoot logos:

s-l1600.jpg

:)