On 2/1/2017 at 3:00 PM, christam said:

16406619_1602528709761563_83422229235251

I wonder what they "Updated" on the CC01 Pajero? Maybe they included ball bearings with the kit, or finally updated the steering???

Then, I remain waiting for the new re re release of The Boomerang.

4 hours ago, spankrjs said:

I wonder what they "Updated" on the CC01 Pajero? Maybe they included ball bearings with the kit, or finally updated the steering???

Judging by the transmitter in the background, perhaps it is an XB one with radio updated from 27MHz to 2.4GHz?

4 hours ago, spankrjs said:

Maybe they fixed the wibly wobly steering setup.

6 hours ago, racer1 said:

Looks like we are getting another round of the  Avanti, Boomerang and Fox re-releases. 

Look about 1/2 way down the page. 

http://tamiyablog.com/category/future-releases/

& read it  , IT SAYS ""ONLY JAPAN RELEASE"" :( . Sadly we are not in Japan 

On 01/02/2017 at 1:00 PM, christam said:

More from the Nuremberg toy fair.

16473650_1602994426381658_51903372326166

Interesting that the 599XX next to it.. its discontinued.. 

Call me crazy but I am not seeing the product pages for the Avante 2011, Boomerang, or Novafox on the Tamiya USA website.  They were there no less than two days ago.  Can anybody confirm they are seeing the same?  Is this a sign for the USA? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tamiya3speed said:

Call me crazy but I am not seeing the product pages for the Avante 2011, Boomerang, or Novafox on the Tamiya USA website.  They were there no less than two days ago.  Can anybody confirm they are seeing the same?  Is this a sign for the USA? 

I hope so as I missed the Boomer the first go round.

On 2/2/2017 at 11:01 PM, Rb4276 said:

They are saying the avante, boomerang and for x at japan only? Is that true? I had an avante as a kid and it was better as a shelf queen, though i would consider a boomerang since my first rc was a super sabre

On 2/3/2017 at 7:39 AM, matman said:

& read it  , IT SAYS ""ONLY JAPAN RELEASE"" :( . Sadly we are not in Japan 

G'day Mate,  not sure if it's been posted elsewhere already but the Boomerang, Nova Fox and Avante 2011 are all now listed on Stella's front page as UPCOMING PRODUCTS.

Hoorah and smiley face until it hurts  :D

Interesting though that they haven't listed the Top Force yet.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2017 at 1:07 AM, spankrjs said:

The new "soft" Mud Block tyres is my bet......   The CC01 Pajero is also not listed as UPCOMING PRODUCTS with Stella just yet.  

The Boomerang, Nova Fox and Avante 2011 are listed for early March.

FYI, I have already preordered the Metaltop Pajero and TT01 Zakspeed 190e from Tower at 169 and 129. Slated for late March/Early April Release. Prices before 15% saver club coupon.

Out the door with free shipping was 255 USD.

4 hours ago, Thommo said:

G'day Mate,  not sure if it's been posted elsewhere already but the Boomerang, Nova Fox and Avante 2011 are all now listed on Stella's front page as UPCOMING PRODUCTS.

I haven't heard of Stella, can you please give the website address?

12 hours ago, Thommo said:

Yer i have seen that , at the bottom or the page .

f1c58fabe4d720973b50bb182ab2d338_zps4kwn

this was a few days ago .

Hope it's good news & they are getting them woohoo .. 

On 1/30/2017 at 6:54 PM, Raman36 said:

I agree with those.. I'm also surprised no new Porsches.. How can they not have a 918 Spyder?

The real question, is why has no one made a 1/10th McLaren P1 body?

And here's your beautiful 1/10th Porsche 918.  Thought about picking one up myself a time or two.30917t1_30917t1_pc2_l.jpg
http://rc.kyosho.com/en/rccar/30917t1.html

11 hours ago, firefoxussr said:

The real question, is why has no one made a 1/10th McLaren P1 body?

And here's your beautiful 1/10th Porsche 918.  Thought about picking one up myself a time or two.30917t1_30917t1_pc2_l.jpg
http://rc.kyosho.com/en/rccar/30917t1.html

Very nice!!

Kyosho body sets are the most expensive, if you can even find them! 

On 16 February 2017 at 5:28 PM, Thommo said:

The new "soft" Mud Block tyres is my bet......   The CC01 Pajero is also not listed as UPCOMING PRODUCTS with Stella just yet.  

saw re-re-re PajMTW newbuilt in the flesh today

Tyres could be softer but I didn't get to squeeze test them. :P

Looks like blue knuckles are gone.

And good certainty it'll come with the black gears.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:07 AM, spankrjs said:

@WillyChang

Yeah I mentioned this in the current Top Force thread with tongue in cheek but it could be true.  "Updated" could simply be referring to the new release date.

2 hours ago, WillyChang said:

saw re-re-re PajMTW newbuilt in the flesh today

Tyres could be softer but I didn't get to squeeze test them. :P

Looks like blue knuckles are gone.

And good certainty it'll come with the black gears.

Softer tyres: But now we won't get 100.000 miles out of them! Think of the warranty claims! ;)

Blue knuckles: I never understood the logic behind that one from Tamiya. What I did like was the fact that they came pre-tapped. What are they like on other CC01s?

Black gears: From my experience racing TTs I know that the black gears are slightly stronger, but louder. But then the gears in a CC seem pretty much indestructable anyway. What would the logic behind that one from Tamiya?

1 hour ago, GooneyBird said:

Black gears: From my experience racing TTs I know that the black gears are slightly stronger, but louder. But then the gears in a CC seem pretty much indestructable anyway. What would the logic behind that one from Tamiya?

yeah the black gears seem more "crispy"

I'm up 5 XCs just this year alone, most have black gears now. Found a heap of sand inside one of the black geared boxes and yep it's become quite loud compared to its twin with brandnew black gears. Much louder driving forwards than reverse.

whereas the old white gears are more resilient, after you wash out the sand they seem to recover better and aren't as whiney. I even put back into service in my most wornout set of white gears (58132 with half-bald tyres?!! that's serious mileage!) and that was quieter than the beached blackies

Black knuckles seem to be same Skyline mold as the blue afaik.