eradinus

Will the Avante 2011 be re released?

15 hours ago, tamiya3speed said:

Tower went from On Order to Early April to Late May in the last day or so.  Hopefully it doesnt go much farther out than that!

I ordered one from fusion they are stating 1st of may 

I got mine that I back ordered  from Omni models today! Now I need another one so I can build one! Lol

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Back orders in rcmart. late April, but changeable.

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-avante-2011-road-buggy-wesc-58489-font-colorredbback-orderbfo-p-33197.html?cPath=420_1167

I got one... maybe just for a small obscure desire.

Addition : 1. Seems in stock in rcmart. A shipping email or affirmation for my preorder yet didn't come to me though.

2. I got a shipping mail from rcmart yesterday.

Has anyone preordered one from fusion I have and can't even see it on their site anymore for the predicted date they will have them in stock to send out 

fusion have removed it from pre order because orders were so large they were worried they might have to disappoint a few customers if the stock never comes in......too popular.......just a precaution, its up to Tamiya to make more and satisfy demand!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taffer said:

fusion have removed it from pre order because orders were so large they were worried they might have to disappoint a few customers if the stock never comes in......too popular.......just a precaution, its up to Tamiya to make more and satisfy demand!

Thanks for the info taffer 

Not really surprising since their 10% discount gets you the kit for £385. Prices of this kit on ebay were heading towards the £600 mark before the news of this restock.

On 06/05/2017 at 6:00 AM, taffer said:

Hmm. I had to wait extra for my Jager Porsche last time because of this, I guess it might be better to cancel and go with Tamico. I can't recall having a 'normal' order with Fusion that didn't require some extended delay or phone calls. :(

But you do get your fusion 'points' if you stick with them!

There's no rush is there? 😁

2 hours ago, taffer said:

But you do get your fusion 'points' if you stick with them!

There's no rush is there? 😁

No rush no (Fusion isn't the store for that 🙂) just worried about missing out again

Just had a lovely chat with Fusion, sounds like HobbyCo aren't helping matters :( July and August for the Boomerang and Avante now, so patience is the virtue :D 

Hopefully you guys who missed out the first time it was re-released will get your day sooner rather than later but trust me it's well worth the wait! All I'm waiting for is the egress re-re-release i missed that one because the money I had saved for it went on my 1/1 car that decided to commit suicide and snap it's timing belt (well under the milage guide line and unexpected new car!) and how about a sand Scorcher special edition?

IMG_20150711_193601.jpg

• Like 4

Hmm, that's disappointing news indeed :( 

modelsport are still stating stock on the 15th though - probably optimistic....

Not sure if it allready have been mention in this thread, but got an update from fusion hobbies saying that the avante rerelease have been pushed back to August.. that is going to be a very long wait.. 

see that tamico got em, so maybe it's the second batch then i have to wait for? 

15 hours ago, bjorklo said:

Not sure if it allready have been mention in this thread, but got an update from fusion hobbies saying that the avante rerelease have been pushed back to August.. that is going to be a very long wait.. 

I've been told the same by Fusion, hopefully it will arrive in August :( 

On the up side, the "conversation" about our credit card bill will be long forgotten by the time mine arrives ;)

On 13/05/2017 at 0:07 PM, moffman said:

Hopefully you guys who missed out the first time it was re-released will get your day sooner rather than later but trust me it's well worth the wait! All I'm waiting for is the egress re-re-release i missed that one because the money I had saved for it went on my 1/1 car that decided to commit suicide and snap it's timing belt (well under the milage guide line and unexpected new car!) and how about a sand Scorcher special edition?

MAGNIFICA!!!

• Like 1

Tumbleweeds rolling through this thread then -  I had actually forgotten I had one ordered and paid for :(

Since Avante is my heroin of choice I've ordered one, despite having 2 NIB Black Special and 3 NIB Avante 2011's already. 

The shipment to Norway has apparently been selected for customs inspection and has been held up at the dock for about a week now, or so my dealer tells me.

• Like 2

On 20/06/2017 at 2:30 PM, Robert5000 said:

Since Avante is my heroin of choice I've ordered one, despite having 2 NIB Black Special and 3 NIB Avante 2011's already. 

The shipment to Norway has apparently been selected for customs inspection and has been held up at the dock for about a week now, or so my dealer tells me.

Stupid customs!😤 They need to get a life and a hobby😁

@March75, meaning you bought a second one and then got a shipping notice on the one you preordered? :)

Actually it fits pretty nicely in my schedule that it's sat in customs for a few days. Won't have any time to build it before next week anyhow @moffman 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robert5000 said:

Unbelievable!!!!!! Heroin of choice indeed. So what's the plan for them all?