This may not be new to you, but I didn't stumble over this site before yesterday. A lot of interesting touring and Gr.C bodies like Porsche 917, Lancia LC2, Porsche 956, BMW 2002, BMW E21, Porsche 935/78, Jaguar XJS, Jaguar XJR-14, BMW 635CSi, Rover SD1 and lots of F1-bodies. Most aren't offered in 1/10 190mm/200mm versions by anyone else. Unfortunately, many of them have poor proportions and rough surfaces and the decals are obviously mediocre, but maybe there is something of interest anyway.

Link: 

RC Expert website

I usually skip right over them for that reason (that, and some bodies do not have a finished example to preview - intentional?), but the F1 bodies might not be that bad...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Grastens said:

I usually skip right over them for that reason (that, and some bodies do not have a finished example to preview - intentional?), but the F1 bodies might not be that bad...

Yes, sad really, because they have chosen many interesting cars, but the resulting bodies are rather poor. Particularly the Jaguar XJS is TERRIBLE!  The Porsche 935/78 doesn't look too bad, but considering that they offer it as and include stickers as if it was the quite different looking 935/76, it's still pretty weird.