Dirt-540

Need 2.4 receiver.

Either the TQ one you get with the Traxxas Slash 2wd or a Spectrum one thats compatible with the Spectrum transmitter DX2E DSMR.

19 hours ago, HereBeMonsters said:

Is the one you're selling not compatible then, I take it?

Correct HereBeMonsters, couldnt believe it, bought it from radshape and bloke promised it was compatible with my transmitter. Finally got around to trying to bind it and guess what, it wasnt compatible. Oh and radshapes gone bump :(

I'll DM you

I have this if you want to try it - bought it after being told it would work with Carson TX,  it doesn't - 2.4ghz seems to have many different 'standards'

£0.00

20170217_220201.jpg

I just bought a brand new one today too :mellow: :lol:

Needs to be DMSR and have a bind button? What you reckon?

On 11 February 2017 at 5:55 AM, Dirt-540 said:

Either the TQ one you get with the Traxxas Slash 2wd or a Spectrum one thats compatible with the Spectrum transmitter DX2E DSMR.

20170206_222126.jpg

could you look at the foot of your DX2E and advise which model is yours? eg SPM23xx

i have a SPM2320 and it arrived with & talks fine to its SR201.

have started new thread to pool our experiences:-

• Like 1

Oh, nuts. I've been buying cheap Spektrum receivers here and there, ready to change over from 27mhz when I can find a decent Spektrum stick transmitter. If they're not all compatible, I'm probably screwed.

9 hours ago, HereBeMonsters said:

Oh, nuts. I've been buying cheap Spektrum receivers here and there, ready to change over from 27mhz when I can find a decent Spektrum stick transmitter. If they're not all compatible, I'm probably screwed.

Is there even any Spektrum "ground" stick TXes?

Spektrum gear is divided into "ground=marine" and "air", they won't sync with each another.

Thought only Air had sticks; although nothing really stopping you using those in a car. You just have use appropriate "air" RX 

I believe there used to be - specifically for model boats. I've had my eye out for one for some time, but not seen anything yet. It's getting a bit silly having a 3.5T brushless stadium truck that can get out of 27mhz range in about 3 seconds now!