Janner

Hotshot 2 body wanted

Hi there. I have picked up a fairly nice Hotshot 2 for £50. Does anyone know where I can het a new body as it is missing? I've looked online and can't find any 🙁 Cheers, Paul

Hotshot II has not been re-released so far, only the Hotshot and SuperHotShot so far.

As a result any HSII-specific parts you can find would be NOS originals, they weren't exactly plentiful even when new and up likely to be cheap unless you get really lucky. Specific bits would include bodyset & the underpan. 

You can probably fit one of the commoner re-released bodyshells for the time being. 

• Like 1

i have an original one. Used and decals are not good anymore but in decent shape - no cracks. i do not have a wing.

• Like 1

Awesome. I have found a repro wing on ebay for a reasonable price. There is a new shell on there but postage is high. How much do you want for it?

Thanks Dangerseeker, I saw that. Thats the one I mentioned as pricey postage. It's a last resort....

After postage it does work out pricey, but consider it's a box and being sent from Canada, it's not bad. I've had 4 shells of them and they're pretty good. 3 out of the 4 shells arrived to the UK in 4 days after being posted!

The wing works out at £10 posted so that is pretty good. I'll se how much ddaenen1 wants for his shell

I've ordered the body set and managed to find the battery door as well! I've alos ordered a few parts from tamico and I should be able to strip and rebuild her.

Strip and rebuild her??? Were we still talking about a car???:) Good luck with the rebuild, the HS2 did get some oddball one off parts to it, so it is always a fun search for rocking horse poo. The red CVAs, fun fun fun.

• Like 1

Lol yeah were talking about the car I'm afriad 😃 Luckily the car is mint other than a few missing parts which I have managed to source bar one. That is a guide part for the access door according to the instructions. Not even sure it is needed to fit the access door. I'll find out when mr postman drops all the parts off.

On 2/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, Janner said:

Awesome. I have found a repro wing on ebay for a reasonable price. There is a new shell on there but postage is high. How much do you want for it?

Sorry but for some reason i was never notified about your response. I would have settled for 10Euro + postage or so.