njmlondon

Trade - NIB Avante re-re

I managed to pick up an Avante Black Special this weekend and have decided to sell or trade my NIB Avante 2011 re-re.

Would prefer to trade possible.

Very interested in a re-re Bruiser or Mountain Rider. I have also been after a Fighting Buggy for a while.

Open to other ideas though so do get in touch if you are looking for an Avante.

IMG_3624.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

• Like 1

You in need of a kidney? 

Love that buggy what I'd give to get it..... 

2 hours ago, iluvmud said:

You in need of a kidney? 

Tamiya usa will have in april/may. 

1 hour ago, Rb4276 said:

Tamiya usa will have in april/may. 

I know, but not a fan of re-res if i can help it.... although I know this is a rere too. :) too bad I have nothing on your list just a Super Champ I need to reassemble.

3 hours ago, iluvmud said:

I know, but not a fan of re-res if i can help it.... although I know this is a rere too. :) too bad I have nothing on your list just a Super Champ I need to reassemble.

I wouldn't recommend the avante anyway unless you arent driving it. As awesome as it looks it is junk imo, i had the original. I would love an egress, but that is fragile too. I just finished my beetle, so maybe in a few months. 

On 2/28/2017 at 3:40 PM, iluvmud said:

You in need of a kidney? 

Well actually I may well need a kidney after the last weekend. Is it lightly used?

On 2/28/2017 at 5:21 PM, tamiya3speed said:

England only?

No happy to post anywhere at cost.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:37 PM, HereBeMonsters said:

How much are you looking for if a straight sale?

I guess £425 but the moment cash hits my Paypal my wife might spend it so prefer to keep my assets in Tamiya rather than cash format!

8 minutes ago, njmlondon said:

Well actually I may well need a kidney after the last weekend. Is it lightly used?

YES! mine are clean.................. :)

So I had the house to myself last night and thought I would have a look at the Avante again...

And before I could stop myself I had the parts out, the instructions open and I started building this beauty.

Thanks for all of the offers but in the end I could not resist building it so this is now off the market.

• Like 1

Seems the temptation bug hit him HARD, nice going, got another one built, that will be fun for you I am sure, now you need to restore a classic Jag or something of the like. ;)

19 hours ago, njmlondon said:

So I had the house to myself last night and thought I would have a look at the Avante again...

And before I could stop myself I had the parts out, the instructions open and I started building this beauty.

Thanks for all of the offers but in the end I could not resist building it so this is now off the market.

Dude wth am I supposed to do with this kidney I got all boxed up for our trade?!?!?!?!

lol smart move building it I don't think I could have

On 28/02/2017 at 6:43 PM, njmlondon said:

I managed to pick up an Avante Black Special this weekend and have decided to sell or trade my NIB Avante 2011 re-re.

Would prefer to trade possible.

Very interested in a re-re Bruiser or Mountain Rider. I have also been after a Fighting Buggy for a while.

Open to other ideas though so do get in touch if you are looking for an Avante.

IMG_3624.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

Out of curiosity where did you score the black special was it On the tc forum or Ebay they are very few and far between these days 

10 hours ago, iluvmud said:

Dude wth am I supposed to do with this kidney I got all boxed up for our trade?!?!?!?!

lol smart move building it I don't think I could have

Sorry ilvmud! Keep it in the fridge and it should be fine.

9 hours ago, Rexv5 said:

Out of curiosity where did you score the black special was it On the tc forum or Ebay they are very few and far between these days 

From TJD Models in Dartford. The owner's brother was selling a few pieces from his collection and I was just in the right place at the right time (for once!).