jeekelemental

For Sale: CR01, FF03, Subaru Brat, Statium Blitzer

Due to my semi-venetian life, due to the impossibility to drive most of my cars, due to my philosophy tending to downgrade I’m going to sell:

Modified 58405 CR01, most of the parts needed to switch it back to original conditions, some spares and Tamiya CR Tuned motor:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/77887-tonkatsu-20-cleaning-refurb-some-mods/&page=1

Euro 250,00+shipping from Italy

Upgraded 58467 FF03 Honda Civic, several option parts, SpecR gear diff, fluorine dampers & more

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/71205-fs-tamiya-ff03-optional-parts/#comment-636969

Euro 200+shipping from Italy

Modified 58384 Subaru Brat re-re without electronics as shown in the build thread:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/77454-subaru-brat-its-time-to-bring-it-back-on-the-road/

Euro 100,00+shipping from Italy

Lightly modified 58482 Stadium Blitzer, chassis need to be changed due to failed modify.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=106905&id=22640

Euro 50+shipping from Italy

All cars are intended without electronics.

Open to deals

Can you tell me how much the Blitzer postage would be to the UK please Jeekelemental.

Many thanks

Simon 

1 hour ago, jeekelemental said:

I've made an effort to fit standard Lipos. I will post abpic ASAP.

Thanks. I'd be interested to know shipping to the UK for it.

Well guys, I've just checked IT post site: the cheaper fee is between 25,00 and 30,00 Euros, estimated delivery whitin 15 days.

@jeekelemental  thanks. Definitely interested. would be good to see the chassis pic to get an idea of possible repair costs first though.

New chassis but ugly modify:

IMG_20170817_195905_zpsm839gizm.jpg

Overview:

IMG_20170817_195952_zpsb5i645ta.jpg

The car comes without electronics but with a nip wheels set:

IMG_20170817_195921_zpst5vgndkc.jpg

Custom struts:

IMG_20170817_200506_zpszas6qqta.jpg

IMG_20170817_200442_zpsoxs6fgyt.jpg

Jeekelemental I'll have this if Peter_B doesn't.

Peter asked 1st, I'll take 2nd place ;)

3 hours ago, Grumpy pants said:

Can you tell me how much the Blitzer postage would be to the UK please Jeekelemental.

Many thanks

Simon 

Yep! :-)

19 hours ago, Grumpy pants said:

Jeekelemental I'll have this if Peter_B doesn't.

Peter asked 1st, I'll take 2nd place ;)

I'm not going to take it. The cost of the model + postage + new chassis put it almost in the ball park of a new kit.

43 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

I'm not going to take it. The cost of the model + postage + new chassis put it almost in the ball park of a new kit.

This is unfair and not much polite: we were talking about shipping cost in private, your consideration about it must remain private.

In public "I give up" could be enough IMHO.

To be precise about cost: this car comes full ballraced, with metal hexes an a NIP set of wheels (and with a pair of custom made struts) a new chassis cost more ore less 10 pounds so the price is not the same of a new car.

Sorry to all I'm only trying to make room at home not to do a business and shipping costs do not depend to me.

25 minutes ago, jeekelemental said:

This is unfair and not much polite: we were talking about shipping cost in private, your consideration about it must remain private.

In public "I give up" could be enough IMHO.

To be precise about cost: this car comes full ballraced, with metal hexes an a NIP set of wheels (and with a pair of custom made struts) a new chassis cost more ore less 10 pounds so the price is not the same of a new car.

Sorry to all I'm only trying to make room at home not to do a business and shipping costs do not depend to me.

Actually you have the shipping quote in the public forum. All I said in private was that the total (of car plus shipping) was too much for me at the moment.

I didn't say it was the same cost as a new kit. 

With the car being 50, shipping 30 and a new chassis another 10, that's 90. I've seen a new kit for between 99 and 119. So, for me, the saving, even with the extra bits isn't enough.

I just explained my reason why I had been interested but wasn't any longer.

My opinion is clear.

Prices of pre-owned stuff aren't in discussion, the owner decide (and it is the only that have to do it). Imho.

Other valuation must to be private, Imho.

Discussing about prices or shipping cost, Imho doesn't respect Netiquette.

It isn't my intention to flame in this forum, I only consider it usefull to sale or buy stuff. Sorry for roughness, sorry for bad english.