1 minute ago, iluvmud said:

I have a plan too..... just have no idea how to put two bodies together..... :( i got some reading up to do

For manipulating styrene (what our hard bodies are), go check out The Scale Builders Guild. All the knows in one spot. 

26 minutes ago, B.M.T. said:

For manipulating styrene (what our hard bodies are), go check out The Scale Builders Guild. All the knows in one spot. 

will do!! my idea might not be that complicated, just need to figure out how to adhere two body sections (like that soldering iron technique).... the filling part should be pretty easy peasy...

I can't wait to see this being bashed in the wild, the anticipation is killing me!

I have a GF-01, so will probably get this as well. Waiting for some running vids.

This, in my opinion, is still the most exciting new concept Tamiya release since the GF 01 Heavy Dump Truck. 

Given the Mercedes licencing, I fully expect to see the Mercedes G63 6x6 soon. 

I have a Castle Sidewinder 5700 to go in mine.

So posting these im going to place my order and tower has a special for members of saving 15 dollars for 99 or save 30 for 200..... i can think of what to buy that they have for the extra 25 dollars.... thought of paint, but cant think of what color to paint it just yet.... then bearings, but theyre way more expensive than fleabay, same for most accessories.... Im stumped. suggestions?

preordered.... additional item is a MG hi torque servo..... im giddy with antici.........................

pation

Konghead seems being released in the dealer's store in Korea. I've chosen it instead of a re-re-re Top Force though. If the order process go smooth enough, maybe get it 1-2 days after. I'm not a fan about this body style, so being thinking of alternative ones.

I asked and received a reply about the length of G6 wheelbase at a youtube video, it is said 173+126mm . the total is... hmm... 299, yes, lol.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the alternative bodyshell ideas people will no doubt be displaying over the coming weeks and months...

Yes,I can't decide which colours for the body... ended up Box Art :-) with lights :-)

I would get a few more bodies/kits... such a good looker.. hahaha

IMG_7432.JPG

IMG_7436.JPG

• Like 4

Looks great! I looked over the body manual at Tamiyablog before, found the painting job seems needing a certain skill and patience.

simple one. that cost less than $5.

use the dual sky RR Black Brushless with built-in ESC

looks at how clean the wiring are !! :-)

IMG_7438.JPG

IMG_7439.JPG

Could any kind soul with a Kong kit I n hand please pop it on the scales?

Does it really weigh 4725g?!! 8( 

10 hours ago, WillyChang said:

Could any kind soul with a Kong kit I n hand please pop it on the scales?

Does it really weigh 4725g?!! 8( 

already built... i will ask my local Tamiya if they know :-/ but weights heavy!