Jason1145

Tamiya Slow mo action video's!

two of mine from years ago.

first one has a blackfoot, Cellica GT4, some stupid fast thingy, wild one and more

second one has a Sand Scorcher (with custom chassis and bumper bar, that was very poorly designed!), various early buggies, a King Cab that my daughter rode her bike over :( and a lunchbox.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chicken Man said:

Hi guys gday first post here, hopefully this vid fits the bill heaps of slow mo action with my trusty wild one. It was actually this rig that got me back into rc cars love the tamiya stuff 

So good to see new members hitting up with cool videos, brill vid mate, nice tunes, clear shots, great editing, cool Slow mo, angles.. what else could you ask for?

:)

6 hours ago, JNSD1 said:

Another top vid, the endo at 1:14 was particularly cool :).

If anything will persuade me to get a Clod its vids like this ;)

• Like 1

These old vids from 3-4 years ago are retro cool now, love the Wild One with its spotlights and you don't see many Nissan King cabs in action, what a sight :)

Great venue for RC's too, no curbs to rip wheels and steering apart!

I took the WT-01 out to the motocross track tonight and played around with a 2s lipo.  It was a blast but the truck is not as fast on a big track as it is in my yard, and I'm not near as good a driver as I thought.  However I got a couple cool jump videos.  My camera woman took it upright instead of wide screen but can't complain as I got to play with monster trucks!

• Like 1

OKay, Okay folks   ...so there's only a teeny bit of slo-mo in here ...but i don't know where else it fits in -  I'll look around. Meanwhile hope you enjoy the blast. I was up till 2am editing!

• Like 1

Vids good Paul, got a Hornet there so thumb up, and it's on the IOW which I love so two thumbs up! ;)

Thanks Jason.   'Not sure the Hornet had to do quite so many 'donuts'  but I think that back end slides all over the place - Maybe a few modifications are required!

Not my video but shows how tough a TL01b looks! Massive air achievable and in air control too.

• Like 3

A little fun before work today. Please help me out by going to YouTube and giving this a like and be sure to subscribe for more RC content!

• Like 1

Ok ok.. Not exactly the biggest jump ever seen... 😁

My first ever bashing involving a ramp, building up to getting air gently! Think we can afford to make the launch ramp a lil bigger next time....

Just did a full length slow motion video with my Wild One. It's in the YouTubed! thread as I didn't want to spam the video all over lol. Here's a pic from said video.

WO2.jpg

• Like 1

Having to correct the TT02B mid flight and stick the landing. 

I also learned why the rear shock tower comes loose.  This thing does NOT like landing on its head.  I was attempting the first slow motion Tamiya front flip earlier and everything got a bit loose.  I learned I can do the front flip but I have not got a good video yet with a clean landing. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Macinnis said:

Having to correct the TT02B mid flight and stick the landing. 

I also learned why the rear shock tower comes loose.  This thing does NOT like landing on its head.  I was attempting the first slow motion Tamiya front flip earlier and everything got a bit loose.  I learned I can do the front flip but I have not got a good video yet with a clean landing. 

Peeing and chips comes to mind! Fair play, that's a better example of how to jump a tt02b!

My racing buddy is on a stag this week and i'm waiting on new shocks for me and a LiPo for my boys 1/18.. Next week we'll be out again... I've now got a benchmark style to beat, I've not got the nuts to chase that height on tarmac thou!... 😊

Launch ramp - air gap - landing ramp is what I wanna try next....

Anyone have any tips on filming?  Do you use a go pro on a selfie stick or have someone else film?  Just looking for some advice as a newbie.