Sign in to follow this  
mastino

So, what will be the first?

I stopped at a crossroads ... boomerang re-re-re or hotshot? what are the real differences? The first time I saw the boomerang in a cartoon ... but it was really a boomerang (junior 1/32 scale).

I am very indecisive, and almost certainly if I do buy one, after time will buy also the other. So, what will be the first? The white Boomer or the red HShot?

vlcsnap-2017-03-15-08h02m04s219.png

For me it will always be the Boomerang as it was my first hobby grade car. From my limited knowledge the Boomerang is a more evolved version of the Hotshot, they share a lot of parts, so the Boomerang should be the better car.

Really though, either one won't be as good as a more modern car, so pick the one you like best. Which is clearly the Boomerang, the far superior car lol

• Like 1

Believe it or not, this topic has come up several times before when the Boomerang was re-re'd last time. Looks come down to opinion. For the more iconic car and more involved build, go with the Hot Shot (my personal favorite of the two). For the better runner (not that the Hot Shot is a bad runner, just more "quirky") and better performer, go with the Boomerang.

• Like 2

Well i would get the boomerang , as we know it may not stay for long & Yet the the hotshot has been around all the

time . So i would go for the Boomerang , as it is avallable now , and had not been around that long .

SO get one wile you can .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, matman said:

Well i would get the boomerang , as we know it may not stay for long & Yet the the hotshot has been around all the

time . So i would go for the Boomerang , as it is avallable now , and had not been around that long .

SO get one wile you can .

Good advice.

• Like 2

Boomerang will be the first.  Just pre-ordered on Tamico. Delivery scheduled for May.

• Like 2