Crash Cramer

M01/02 parts needed, PLEASE

I am on the lookout for a few small bits that make the world of difference on the M01 chassis. I need some C parts, namely #7,8,9 if you happen to have some, even used, I would like to hear from you. I am thinking that if they are cracked, I might hold them together with CA glue, so let's see what you have. Also in need of just the idler gear, the smallest one with a 5x8 bearing/bush in each side. I would like that gear to be as near new as I can get as single gears are not all that easy to get. I could just jump in and buy the whole gearbag from eBay UK, but I thought I would ask here first. I have a few bits I could trade with you all.

Thanks,
Chris

How many 7 / 8 / 9 do you need ?

I stripped an M01 a while back to rebuild but a cracked chassis means it is now just a bag of spares. 

Might have the gear - what is the part ref from the manual ?

From memory are those gears the same in any M-chassis. The diff width is different, but other gears are likely the same size.

12 minutes ago, GooneyBird said:

From memory are those gears the same in any M-chassis. The diff width is different, but other gears are likely the same size.

M03/M04/M05/M06 plastic gears are identical except that they are available in "standard" (White) and "reinforced" (black) versions). M01/M02 gears are different from the others.

Have the requested C-parts and gear(s) if interested, and lots of other M01/M02 parts and hop-ups too. Most without original packaging and cut from sprues and put into my M01/M02 parts box, but unused. Also some NIB M01/M02 kits (A110 and Fiat Abarth mostly) and some new built M01/M02 chassises too that I want to get rid of.

Guys, sorry the replies were not reported to me "live". Thanks for looking into your boxes of spares and I suppose I need to get my act back together and put your spares to work. I have been a bit distracted of late. PMs coming

On 22/03/2017 at 0:34 PM, Mokei Kagaku said:

M03/M04/M05/M06 plastic gears are identical except that they are available in "standard" (White) and "reinforced" (black) versions). M01/M02 gears are different from the others.

Have the requested C-parts and gear(s) if interested, and lots of other M01/M02 parts and hop-ups too. Most without original packaging and cut from sprues and put into my M01/M02 parts box, but unused. Also some NIB M01/M02 kits (A110 and Fiat Abarth mostly) and some new built M01/M02 chassises too that I want to get rid of.

Sorry to jump on this but pm'd :)