Lunchbox

Midnight Pumpkin

Thundershot

Vanquish

Egress

Astute

Mantaray

Bullhead

I have a HS2 that I have nearly finished restoring. It looks mint as I think it must have been a shelfer originally. It came to me missing the access cover door, body and wing and the battery door (which is hard to find) The battery door is used with a small scratch on it. So it has a repro body & wing by TBG and repro MCI decals and a repro access door but no body pin yet. It is RTR but would probably need a strip down. It does seem to go faster in revers so it needs a little fettle. I tested it on my carpet. Here is a pick (the wing is not yet fixed which is why it looks wonky. It also comes with a JR Beat 202 controller. It has a repro battery box but tested with alkaline batteries and all works fine. Make me an offer

HS2.JPG

jr beat 202 fornt.JPG

jr beat repro battery box.JPG

• Like 1

I also replaced one of the wheel mount as it was cracked - I used a vintage part for that. One of the rear wheels does wobble a little. when spun I think this is the drive shaft. They were quite thin on the HS2 and got redesigned on the HS/Boomer/etc re-re to be thicker.

6 hours ago, mickeystewart said:

I am after the following Tamiya Vintage if anyone can help: Good money waiting

What condition are you looking for - Used, new-built, or new in box? This will vastly affect both the price, and the chance you have of finding all these models.

• Like 2

I am after built or new in box, not looking to restore any, must have the box.

I have a lot of vintage ones at the moment that I class as shelf queens.

Does the above HS2 have the box?

Any thoughts  @mickeystewart? If you are not interested, that's completely ok. But it would be nice if you responded at least. Because several people have now replied to your request with cars they are willing to sell you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hibernaculum said:

Any thoughts  @mickeystewart? If you are not interested, that's completely ok. But it would be nice if you responded at least. Because several people have now replied to your request with cars they are willing to sell you.

I messaged you 3 days ago via your site "H" regarding some NIB Tandy cars ,not sure if you got the message as I haven't heard from you :)

9 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I messaged you 3 days ago via your site "H" regarding some NIB Tandy cars ,not sure if you got the message as I haven't heard from you :)

:) 

In my defence, I did try to reply to you Swarm ... alas I am not a Facebook user. And the R/C group you referred me to is also a "private" page, so I could not even see any messages on the page! Maybe you can email me the pics, and copy paste the questions. Always happy to reply, and I always endeavour to do so...

• Like 1

All over it ,like a slug on lettuce :)

Admin please delete my last few posts ,made an error thought I was PM someone ,ended up on the forum by mistake.

Thanks .

Stuart

On 4/16/2017 at 10:31 PM, THE SMOOTHEE said:

@mickeystewart I've got a perfect, vintage NIB Frog. Send me a message if your genuinely interested.

Would not bother yourself with Mickey if I were you.

He sent me 100s of emails about my Avante Black Special and we agreed a price and arranged to meet. Then he dropped off the face of the planet. Time waster extraordinaire!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, njmlondon said:

Would not bother yourself with Mickey if I were you.

He sent me 100s of emails about my Avante Black Special and we agreed a price and arranged to meet. Then he dropped off the face of the planet. Time waster extraordinaire!

Thanks for the heads up bro.

On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 5:09 PM, mickeystewart said:

I am after the following Tamiya Vintage if anyone can help: Good money waiting

Grasshopper

Racing buggy rough rider

racing buggy sand scorcher

Ford F150 Ranger

The Frog

Hotshot

Supershot

Wildone

The Fox