camy67

Bling bits

Hi all, wondering whats the best buggy for adding the most bling, alloy etc? It would be for a shelfer and has to look v nice. 

Cheers

Well, as far as buggies go, if you were to get the scales out to see which one has the greatest sheer weight of ally, I reckon this would come near the top.

img46480_517201640814_7.jpg

img46480_517201640814_3.jpg

EDIT: And if that's still not enough you can add an ally chassis, ally bumper, and like with this one, ally wheels. Then the only thing not ally will be the body, but I don't know if you can do anything about that.

• Like 4

If you're going for complete bling for the shelf, I think it's best to start with a cheaper buggy to start with if you'll be Replacing most of it :D.  

• Like 1

Between the option colours for the main tub and the wealth of alloy parts available from Tamiya and 3rd party manufacturers, I reckon you could build a fully blinged out TT-02B shelfer!

And while not a buggy, the CC-01 also has alloy replacements available for everything other than the main tub, as well as some great looking shells that would look ace on a shelf.

• Like 3