16 minutes ago, Flerbizky said:

I might be old. And I might also be a bit stupid - but I, for one, chose to trust Google. I believe them when they say "Don't be evil" - and trust they would never pull a PhotoBucket stunt...

Also - I'm paying $2.99 (I think) a month for 100Gb of image storage - so technically - it's far from free.

Google!!?? Well they did their funny part when they bought YouTube. I used to have a 5000+ subs channel about a decade ago, and I refused their s__t when they pushed youtubers to use their google services, gmail and all that stuff after buying it so guess what, I don't have a youtube channel anymore. Just because I was not willing to change my hotmail to gmail... They ruined it all!

Nowadays I have no clue as to where to turn with my photos, but one thing I'm sure: NOT with anything Google.

7 minutes ago, mongoose1983 said:

Google!!?? Well they did their funny part when they bought YouTube. I used to have a 5000+ subs channel about a decade ago, and I refused their s__t when they pushed youtubers to use their google services, gmail and all that stuff after buying it so guess what, I don't have a youtube channel anymore. Just because I was not willing to change my hotmail to gmail... They ruined it all!

Nowadays I have no clue as to where to turn with my photos, but one thing I'm sure: NOT with anything Google.

But did they try to make you pay $399 a year?. ( :  (Tongue in cheek comment obviously)

• Like 1

I will try to get this thread back on track by helping Jeff with a couple of his photos that I saved as reference of his FANTASTIC work:

This Awesome Kong II is literally AWESOME!

fRFFRhx.jpg

...And so is its contender, King Krunch with a scale Scott Stephens!

mpWB5Ej.jpg

Usk0q60.jpg

Jeff, I sincerely hope you'll find a way to keep on sharing photos of your trucks. They are absolutely fantastic!

You all have a good Sunday! :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Vanspeed said:

Thanks so much!! I can send you all the pics if you want.

Oh, yeah sure I want 'em pictures, pal. Check your Inbox in a minute ;)

Trying to reconstruct the build thread at least by reposting the pictures here:

wrCNMdn.jpg

Bonnet design:

9mAQDri.jpg

Bug catcher:

aPaWBLk.jpg

Allison V-12 engine:

MV0OjW0.jpg

8HRPtzV.jpg

Pipes and carbs:

WqKWgED.jpg

NhaLZbP.jpg

Shocks painted black:

ig6N8sU.jpg

And a downscaled Jeff Dane as driver. Top notch work, Jeff! ;)

B0K6zPb.jpg

Action shot. Because this thing is being run :o

UHx5GqG.png

• Like 5

A little late in finding this build...but wow...what a find!

• Like 1