Sign in to follow this  
IBIFTKH

Wanted: Wild Willy 2

A friend of mine has asked me to build him a Wild Willy 2. Obviously a decent used one would help to keep the cost down for him.

If you have one that you'd be prepared to part with, please get in touch.

thanks in advance,

Rob

Rob, is your plan to restore/refinish the shell as well, or is your primary interest the chassis? While I do live overseas, my WR-02 just lives under a custom shell. As such, it seems fairly replaceable; I could swap it out and send you the chassis.

While I am at it, I could even send you the untouched Wild Willy 2 body (though no decals, I think).

Let me know if this is of interest. Clearly, it would be prudent to hear from a more local offer, but in a pinch I think we could work something out! Besides, I know it will be in your capable hands, at least for a little while ;)

Edit: PM sent - don't worry, I know what I am doing!

Hi Evan. Although he wants a complete vehicle the primary interest is the body. He wants a winter camouflage scheme and it seems likely that it will see more shelf duty than action. I've asked for a complete car as that's usually the cheaper approach but if a body was available at a reasonable price I'd probably jump at it. I have a couple of projects in mind for myself so nothing would be wasted!

• Like 1

Giving this a little bump. Although a package is on its way from Grastens, my friend's plans now call for another.

So if you have an unloved or surplus WW2 body or complete car, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Rob

• Like 1

I have a nearly complete chassis and a WW2 box if you want.

Even though it's not what I need, I'm still tempted! PM on its way...

Sign in to follow this