Grastens

Sale: Tamiya Striker Parts

I have seen the future of my Striker, and it does not involve:

- stock front suspension arms (parts F2, F3)

- a stock front bumper

- 2 rear wings (part C13)

- 2 sets of plastic parts for the stock rear friction dampers (parts C4, C9, C16, C18)

- accessories for the Team CRP shock upgrade (includes optional front springs and rear damper collars)

- 2 sets of rear springs (one pair from Team CRP upgrade pack, one pair stock)

- rear wing stays/rear shock mounts (parts A3, A4)

- a rear bumper (part C6)

- a pinion gear cover/inspection cap (part C12)

- a pair of stock dogbone half-shafts (part E2)

- a mechanical speed control mount (part B5)

- a set of upper body mount posts (parts C2, C3, C5)

Hence, I am listing them for sale, and listening to offers.

They are in clean, used condition, with no structural deficiencies. A number of C-sprue parts are in new, never-used condition, including (but not limited to) the inspection cap (C12), rear bumper (C6), and one front bumper.

These parts are based in Canada; as such, package/lot deals are welcome. PayPal is preferred.

Pictures of the parts in question follow. Upon request, more detailed pictures can be made available on any and/or all parts, and questions can be answered. Remember that a number of these parts can be fitted to the closely-related Sonic Fighter!

25085rm.jpg

2ep7wa1.jpg

dw71is.jpg

2lkf9ya.jpg

2vnp7at.jpg

f27clu.jpg

2v0jz8y.jpg

29p6d6g.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Note that I will be absent from May 11th - 28th, so communications will be sparse during that time, and shipments delayed until the 29th.

Here comes a BUMP!

*cue Striker flying off into distance on bump-steer-induced-tangent*

More relevantly (and speaking of bumps), the second bumper has been located:

2v0jz8y.jpg

29p6d6g.jpg

It appears to be in brand-new condition, with authentic Twin Star Racing decals applied. The original listing has been edited accordingly.

Bump - these parts are still available! I do not have a Striker that needs them.

Grastens let me receive my newly purchased used Sonic fighter and see what I might want from you, but I'll definitely be interested in a body mount and those CRP dog bones - whoop whoop big spender I know... sorry.

You don't have aluminium rear wheel hubs or a CRP front bumper brace do you?

Check back with me once you receive the Sonic Fighter, as the CRP front bumper brace and aluminium rear wheel hubs would involve me parting out my Striker.