Sign in to follow this  
Grastens

SOLD: Tamiya Lancia Rally (58040) Wheels

What you see here is a brand-new set of Lancia Rally wheels, which fit the original ORV-based model (58040). They are still attached to their sprues and have never been opened. These wheels will fit either the classic Michelin TRX-style rally tires that were stock to the Lancia Rally, or the Advan HF-style tires that were recently reintroduced by the Honda City Turbo.

I am looking for 160 GBP (approximately $280 CAD at time of writing), which will include shipping, for these wheels, which will ship from Canada. I am open to offers and trades, so feel free to enquire. Upon request, I can pair these with a brand-new set of Advan HF-style tires from the Honda City Turbo's re-release, but note that their outer tire diameter is slightly smaller than the stock Lancia Rally tires'.

Pictures ensue:

16l0l01.jpg

2yl36vs.jpg

And of course, if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them via PM.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Ooh, I want these, but I can't contemplate shelling out that much for them.  If I had an original Lancia Rally then yes, but I'm only building a replica from re-re bits. :(

I am open to offers ;) PM sent.

And with that, these wheels are sold!

• Like 1

And they've arrived !  Thanks very much Grastens for letting me have them.

lancia3.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StrokerBoy said:

lancia3.jpg

Nice haul you have there!

• Like 1

On 2017-5-13 at 10:47 AM, StrokerBoy said:

lancia3.jpg

Of course! It was a pleasure doing business with you - now get building! :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this