I’ll surely get to replacing the shocks as it came with pogo sticks filled with washers on the shaft to lower the sitting height as it was purely a display casket for the shell... an awful casket!

Thanks for all the help, not sure when I’ll prioritise this job as I’ve had all the bits ready for a few months now but you know how it is... distractions!

I have bought a TBG Saint Dragon shell to use as a runner when this project moves forward, don’t see many of those about so I felt sorry for it ;)

I’ll give you a shout when I’m in the thick of it and needing some advice again ;)

34 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

I’ll surely get to replacing the shocks as it came with pogo sticks filled with washers on the shaft to lower the sitting height as it was purely a display casket for the shell... an awful casket!

Thanks for all the help, not sure when I’ll prioritise this job as I’ve had all the bits ready for a few months now but you know how it is... distractions!

I have bought a TBG Saint Dragon shell to use as a runner when this project moves forward, don’t see many of those about so I felt sorry for it ;)

I’ll give you a shout when I’m in the thick of it and needing some advice again ;)

No problem. I have designed a Super A5 and the front shock mount on Shapeways so if you wanted either of those I can order for you. Always happy to help get a TS chassis up and running.

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2017 at 2:17 PM, mman2005 said:

I quote like the leisurely speed of mine :D

(•_-)/'`anonymou$' ☆infamou$_ominou$ _nefariou$☆ luv$ thi$ quote!