I am desperately seeking alternative wheels and tires for my Street rover.  Does anyone know of any scale wheels and tires that would keep the look of the street rover and not be so hard to replace or expensive?  I see pictures online of all of these great wheels that really look real along with the tires but I can't seem to find any of them.  Anyone know of Alternative Street Rover Wheels and Tires?

The Street Rover uses the same wheels as seen on the Dyna Blaster and chrome edition Blitzer Beetle, and possibly others.

With a set of bearing-to-hex converters up front, you could run pretty much any set of scaler wheels and tyres for a realistic appearance. Fastrax Kongs spring to mind as an affordable option.

Yes some nice 2.2 truck rims of your choice and some HPI V grooves :) 

20160322_215058(800x449).jpg

4451.jpg

Ok, really really stupid question; The Street Rover's a DT02, right?

If so, I love the Carson All-Terrain tires. They work well on (wait for it..)all terrains, and they look cool under my DT03 Frogalike. 

http://www.fusionhobbies.com/include/thumbnail.asp?sFile=/file-manager/Products/C900027-2.jpg&iWidth=420&iHeight=260

They have a couple of variants in thread and rim, but all seem to work equally well.

Proline road rage are great on the road.  That's what I had on the rear of my sand rover.

I know this thread is old but what size are the steet rover wheels? I found the rims but need the tires or a alternative tire size.

12 hours ago, 2Dover3D said:

I know this thread is old but what size are the steet rover wheels? I found the rims but need the tires or a alternative tire size.

2.2 stadium truck. You should be able to find some Pro-line Hoosiers for that “street machine” look.