TurnipJF

Tyrrell P34 6-wheeler coming around again, but will we see it?

So as you probably all know by now, it looks like there will be another run of F103-based Tyrrells out in June, in 1976 Japan Grand Prix livery and with a TRF damper no less.

Any idea if the UK will be getting any?

Wow, that would be awesome. I always regret deeply selling my 1976 Japan GP version a few years back now.

Looks like its coming with optional parts too, TRF damper, torque tuned motor, sponge tyres and a few other bits and bobs. :)

James

:)

Saw this too, I hope it gets a worldwide release and not only Japan. Would love to grab a replica of one of the most unique F1 cars ever made.

Those are very much not sponge tires. :D

Nice to see them including the #1 most needed hopup for an F103, the TRF damper set, right out of the box. The last run of these never handled well, I wonder if these will. 

1 minute ago, GooneyBird said:

Those are very much not sponge tires. :D

That's good, because I found it pretty much impossible to get spare rubber tires for my P34.

I have one of these pre ordered with Stella, I am surprised that things are still very quiet.......

Same here. I would have thought there would be a lot more interest and excitement about this one, given the spec, the uniqueness and the resurgence of interest in things F1 related.

What red&black battery is that in the chassis pic above..?

has T made a new battery holder cap ends or is it a new shorty pack? to replace the original rere's grey 1700NP

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, WillyChang said:

What red&black battery is that in the chassis pic above..?

has T made a new battery holder cap ends or is it a new shorty pack? to replace the original rere's grey 1700NP

Looks like the 1600SP 55095 Racing Pack, regular size.😊