max69vk

*WTD* Sandscorcher/SRB parts - What have you got?

Looking to buy a box art style front bumper/cage to fit a Sandscorcher SRB. I usually buy bits from a certain online auction site as its easy, but it appears that's about 90% of my recent purchases have been from TC members so though I'd come direct instead!

I've got 3 MK1 SRB's to try & resurrect at present & the list of parts I need is growing daily, if you've got anything you think may be of interest please let me know what you've got :)

Aluminum-Front-Bumper-Guard-Bar-Tamiya-1-10-Sand-_1.jpg

• Like 1

Also looking for some MK1 front arms if anybody has a set?

thanks.

5 hours ago, max69vk said:

Also looking for some MK1 front arms if anybody has a set?

thanks.

Do you mean the really lightweight alloy arms ? You want the complete set of 4 ? 

6 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

Do you mean the really lightweight alloy arms ? You want the complete set of 4 ? 

Yes, although on further inspection it appears that my MK1 may not actually be a MK1 but either a MK2 with a MK1 gearbox, or a MK1 that's had a complete MK2 front end fitted ☹️

Had a look in the SRB spares box & found about a dozen of the lightweight alloy arms - unfortunately it doesn't look like a full set & some of the screw threads look a bit chewed.

I'll have another look tomorrow as I'm sure I have another box of SRB spares somewhere. 

• Like 1

I have a new in packet SRB ball diff for sale.

15 hours ago, Leckster said:

I have a new in packet SRB ball diff for sale.

Is it a Tamiya or Thorp diff? I've got a Tamiya one already, but heard the Thorp is better.

3 hours ago, max69vk said:

Is it a Tamiya or Thorp diff? I've got a Tamiya one already, but heard the Thorp is better.

Forgot to mention its the Tamiya one, 84113.

I've got a few odds and sods, that you are welcome to look through as I'm local to you.

I'm sure I have shocks, pinion, lots of screws and stuff like that.

I also have a new resistor and cage that is spare.

I'm pretty sure I have new tyres, wheels and a few  nice hump back batteries.

PM and I'll try and help you if I can. 

Fantastic, I'll drop you a PM shortly :)