Hard times are happening around here, so regretfully I am listing the following models for sale:

- Tamiya Striker (58061)

- Tamiya Lancia Rally (58040) [sorted]

- Tamiya Buggy Champ 2009 (58441)

- Tamiya Avante Black Special (84270) [sold]

t0nfaw.jpg

All four are in complete, used, working condition.

The Striker is near-box-art (except for front cockpit screen and driver torso). It has been fitted with alloy rear wheel hubs, a modified Team CRP front chassis brace, and ball bearings all around (sealed types at the front wheels). The car shows signs of wear and use, with some tattered decals - it was definitely a runner, and will be cleaned before shipping. Many of the spares from my other TamiyaClub sale listing will be included in the sale of this car. Looking for $225 CAD, shipped worldwide.

214402r.jpg

vo4i80.jpg

2qi5nhh.jpg

[Lancia Rally sorted]

The Buggy Champ is finished in dark-green with box-art decals. It is fitted with the hop-up ball differential, an aluminium chassis, a homemade switch cover, and a set of Tamtech GB-01 aeration dampers all around. Of the four, this car is in the most-used state, and could benefit from a restoration. Looking for $200 CAD, shipped worldwide.

15zfwat.jpg

2dioe1x.jpg

2507z1v.jpg

[Avante Black Special sold]

These cars are being sold with their electronics; upon request they can be removed at a discount. I am listening to offers and will negotiate via PM.

These cars are located in Canada. I have PayPal; payment a gift preferred. Thank you for reading.

Edit: Note that I will be absent from May 11th - 28th, so communications will be sparse during that time, and shipments delayed until the 29th.

Dang Grastens, sorry to see you selling them. :(

Hopefully they find a good home. I've always loved your Avante. 

I can tell a lot if work has gone into these cars, hope you get a good price for them, you forgot to include the Lancia price in the description, if it's free I'll pay the shipping ;)

Edit : great looking Striker too.

On 06/05/2017 at 7:12 AM, Jason1145 said:

I can tell a lot if work has gone into these cars, hope you get a good price for them, you forgot to include the Lancia price in the description, if it's free I'll pay the shipping ;)

Edit : great looking Striker too.

Noted - an agreement was reached on the Lancia quite quickly, so it has been pulled from the sale thread.

May 8, 2017: Avante Black Special now sold!

Both Striker and Buggy Champ still for sale! I will listen to offers and am open to negotiate.

Bump - still two cars left. Prices adjusted. This might be the last week they are available...