Pintopower

Tamiya Grasshopper Upgrades

Somehow, I seem to have overlooked this car...odd considering it is the reason for the Hornet. Well, forgotten no more! I just made a battery door retainer so that the battery always stays IN the grasshopper:

• Like 4

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wahooo - thank you. I think every Hopper owner will also thank you for this :)

5 hours ago, Janner said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wahooo - thank you. I think every Hopper owner will also thank you for this :)

It was my most requested new part ever! 

• Like 1

I bet it was!! Thank you for making it. I'm looking forward to no more dragging batteries :)

7 hours ago, Janner said:

Mine has arrived already!

HOW! How do you get them so fast! It takes me 3 agonizing weeks!

They were super fast on this order. I even chose the slowest/cheapest method! My closest shapeways is Amsterdam :)

Shapeways Europe are based in the Netherlands. It takes about a week for orders to reach you. Sometimes longer.

Around one to two weeks usually for me, too. Plus, their customer service is good, they e-mailed me with photos attached when one part apparently broke off in manufacturing. Luckily, it was just some sprue residue, so I told them 'no worries, please send it to me anyways, it's fine'.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:52 PM, GregM said:

Around one to two weeks usually for me, too. Plus, their customer service is good, they e-mailed me with photos attached when one part apparently broke off in manufacturing. Luckily, it was just some sprue residue, so I told them 'no worries, please send it to me anyways, it's fine'.

They are actually getting faster. Last order was 2 and a half weeks and I agree, I love their customer service!