Wal.d

What car ???

If you had to chose one car what would it be ?  For me it would be the lunchbox. I have great memory's of my kyosho ultima as I child which I still own but the lunchbox is just fun fun fun .  The worst car for me is the kyosho sandmaster. That was my first new car when I got back into rc 

• Like 1

I do not regret my Neo Scorcher TT02B. My 7 yo nephew got a Traxxas Bandit for his birthday and I have the TT geared so they are about the same speed and we have an absolute blast when we run together  

The TT is super customizable but as some have said on these forums it's a bit of a boring basic build out of the box. I have mine set for bashing, racing, or top speed depending on what I want to do that day.  It's currently the 3rd fastest overall on these forums with pure Tamiya hop ups. 

• Like 2

I have a neo scorcher. It's not as good as yours but it is upgraded and have new parts on the way.  Nice car

Hard decision that but after eventually finding one it's my new Tamiya Porsche 959.

i got loads of favourites tho.

• Like 2

I've only got 3 and change my mind on favourites. Loving my clodbuster at the min, can't get enough now I've tweaked it and it's not stock. Running dual everything, servos, lipos, escs. Love the sound of the tyres and the fact it makes a rumble sound as it bounces along. Also you can run it anywhere unlike the others. It's really not picky.  Downside is it's too heavy to carry far and too big for a back pack. Goes pretty quick too and slow speed turning circle is now tightest of them all at 3 feet I'd say.

Not run the the lunchbox yet as still finishing that one. I love the simple design. I can see it's going to be a great basher.

I loved my brushless tt02b neo scorcher with a castle 57 in it, but that's "in the shop" and needs a rebuild from worn out parts from high speed use. I tired of it a bit when I got the Clod as the wheels seem so toy like compared to the clod. I got hooked on big axles and tyres. It'll change when I revamp it and do some more high speed carnage and I'll love it again :-))

For all the waffle, favourite at the min then is my lowered Clod, but that's open to change 

• Like 2

Me want Sand Scorcher.

Me had Baja Bug 1850 Beetle years ago.

Me got birthday coming up!!😁

• Like 1

This is a tough question, head says the Kyosho Lazer ZX6, heart says Boomerang but really it should be the TT02B which I bash with my son. Although the rere do better on our backyard track, so I would say Boomerang and my son would say his Novafox. Is that the most cop out answer yet?

1 hour ago, Granddad Stinky said:

Me want Sand Scorcher.

Me had Baja Bug 1850 Beetle years ago.

Me got birthday coming up!!😁

Haha same here! 

• Like 1

I have problems with the 'one car' part!

The Bullhead is our most fun car atm, as its the only one that I don't have to mow the lawn to run and i can hand my daughter the controls and she can bash it around.

My Schumacher  k1 is my best 4wd race car.

Mid custom vintage 4wd race car (although I've not finished/started going through the procat yet) 

RB5 best 2wd race car

Ultima best vintage race car (and my first favourite car although I sold my original in the 90's 😔) 

Would love kyosho to re release the Ultima for the modern age, but with right size wheels/ tyres , not the fugly, donk looking 2.2" size, I think then I have a best of the best........maybe 

What I'm struggling with is, fun to drive and , enjoyable to drive.

Bullhead is fun, but not an enjoyable driving experience  (if that makes sense?)

Where as the k1 handles and jumps brilliant and really is enjoyable to drive but no comedy fun value? 

• Like 2

One car? That's a difficult one! My heart goes straight to the SRB ford ranger without question the memories I have for that car is what it's all about for me I never raced it it just lived on the beach where I lived at the time but I did look after it so you would have never known it spent a good percentage of its life in sand plus it was kinder to the body!  But the one I raced to death was the next buggy I bought the boomerang it was such a good racer (back then!), But the memories of the ford ranger pips it at the post if I had to choose just one car!

• Like 2