CHiPs

Vintage Koyosho Ultima and Outrage for sale

Need to raise funds for other things (including renewing Tamiyaclub membership) so thinning out the collection a bit.

Wanted to put them up for offer here before they go on ebay.

As the title suggests, I have a vintage Koyosho Ultima and a Vintage Koyosho Outrage for sale.  Both cars are pretty much original and complete as far as I can tell.  I have never tried to run either car, they were only for display as part of my collection.  I have only ever given them a bit of dust-down as they were on the ‘to-do’ list to become display/light runners.

Both have the usual signs of age and use, peeling stickers etc, but I would say have been owned by ‘enthusiast’ rather than ‘kids playing with a toy until it breaks’.

The Ultima front tyres sidewalls are cracked if you squeeze them, but I would reckon with a clean up and re-glueing they would be perfectly serviceable as a light runner.  (I have stored both cars off the wheels to avoid the flat spots for the last 5 years or so.)

Two of the spring collars on the Ultima are split, so the spring rate can’t be adjusted as-is and, being on the same side, it will lean to one side if on the wheels.  Super easy fix but I have left them as original for now.

Both come with the period electrics fitted as shown in the pics, but like so many ‘loft finds’ no transmitters.

Bit of a rushed posting / pics I’m afraid, so PM me your email address for more pics / details – just ask.

Previously traded with I_am_Scarecrow so I’m sure he’ll vouch for me.

Will post at cost and VERY well packed.  Based Nr Worthing, West Sussex so if your reasonably local we could arrange pickup or drop off for cost.  If you are local enough and want to check them out, let me know.

Let me know your offer on either or both.

Thanks,

Mick.

small_0205.jpg

Small_0208.jpg

Small_0209.jpg

Small_0210.jpg

Small_0213.jpg

Small_0215.jpg

• Like 2