Probably a daft question, but how do I start a showroom? I can't find anything on my profile page.

If you have a look on the TamiyaClub main page, you will see a tab that says "Become a Subscriber" (see the pic below).. Click on that, and then pay the 15 UK pound yearly subscription fee, and you should be good to start your showroom.

subscribe.jpg

When I login to the main page, I do not get the Become a Subscriber link as shown. Advise?

Edit, I found a different link to join.

It would be nice if this site had a chat box. It would be interesting to chat with others as opposed to only the forum.

On 10-8-2017 at 6:57 AM, TheMidnight Pumpkin said:

When I login to the main page, I do not get the Become a Subscriber link as shown. Advise?

Edit, I found a different link to join.

It would be nice if this site had a chat box. It would be interesting to chat with others as opposed to only the forum.

Hi Pumpkin

Can you help me with the different link you've found?

Thanks in advance!

You won't see the subscriber link unless you're logged in (and not already a subscriber)
But, login, then go to TC Homepage.

On Win10/FF you'll see a link to subscribe under the big banner pic (to the right);

Untitled.jpg

On a Android phone with Chrome, go to homepage and scroll down a bit;

Untitled2.jpg

Other devices/browsers might be different, but you need to be logged in to see the button

To subscribe you need a Paypal account with a card registered to it - even if you have loads in your balance you can't subscribe without a card being registered even if the transaction doesn't use the card (which it won't if you have more than £15 in balance)
It's something to do with the subscription side of things, even though re-subscribing is not automatic - Not a TC thing, a Paypal thing

Ok, I'm in! Thanks for helping me out! Still not user friendly.... Maybe I need to login more often and PRACTICE! :rolleyes: