Vanspeed

Driver figure dimensions

I am building a replica of awesome kong II and I would like to have a helmeted figure inside the cab. I am using a first generation black foot body. Other than the original driver and the one from the monster beetle, do any others fit proportionally? How big is the driver for the hilux and bruiser? That is the one I really want but I am afraid he might be too big? Anybody have any idea?

I know from experience the Toyota 4x4 driver figure is too big for the Clod Buster body. And I suspect it will not work with the Ranger body.

As far as I understand that driver figure is 1:9 scale, while the Chevrolet Clod Buster Buster is actually 1:11, and the Ford Ranger 1:12.

I've just some pictures and no measure for you, for the moment.

This is a WWE Batista driver inside a blackfoot cabin

CR01_00310.jpg

CR01_00311.jpg

CR01_00313.jpg

and this is a comparison with Tamiya driver inside a newbright body

CC-01_00275_zps53dc54fa.jpg

CC-01_00276_zps3c352a65.jpg

CC-01_00280_zps2b99dcd1.jpg

CC-01_00284_zps2d160bb0.jpg

As you can see, Batista is bigger than Tamiya driver and seems  slightly oversized inside the blackfoot cabin. Probably the Tamiya one fit perfectly.

Ok. Think we might go with the driver from the monster beetle. I know he fits inside the blackfoot pretty well I will just have to modify his arms a little so that one is hanging outside the truck.