Sign in to follow this  
Peter_B

Anyone used Fusion Hobbies lately?

Hey guys,

I've got a list of bits and bobs that I want to order and Fusion have them on their website.

I sent an email a couple of days ago, to check availability and shipping times, but I've not had any response or acknowledgement.

Has anyone used them, or heard from them, recently?

Are they still up and running?

I used them over Christmas and they were great. The only problem was a delay because they said it was in stock, but it was actually in stock with the supplier. Any other time of year it would have been fine and added a day or so max, but because it was Christmas time it added a couple of weeks. Good communication from them though when it was delayed.

That was 6 months ago now though so maybe something has changed?

Give them a call, I've always found them really helpful over the phone.

It is also a good way to find out potential lead times on parts - some things take so long it may be better to look at other suppliers. Not their fault but the way the distribution seems set up.

There is also a Fusion sub-forum on here and you may even be able to PM them @Fusion-Hobbies.

@Badcrumble any idea what their phone number is? I couldn't find it on their website when looking from my phone.

I saw their forum and noticed there hasn't been much activity lately. Also noticed their profile says they haven't visited the site since 2015.

I'll try a pm as well though.

I just use the contact form on the website and they get back to me in a couple of days. I pre ordered a Schumacher masami a few months ago and have had updates on the delivery last week.

I've actually woken up this morning to find a reply in my inbox.

They can be a bit slow on email/web form contact but usually within 48 hours (working days). Always brilliant on the phone though, never an issue getting through and always very helpful. 

Can't fault their service over the years to be honest. 

10 hours ago, Peter_B said:

...any idea what their phone number is? I couldn't find it on their website when looking from my phone.

For future reference, if you change site to desktop version in browser's options then the phone number shows at top right (or at least it does on Chrome and Firefox on a S7)

Screenshot_20170601-094639.png  Screenshot_20170601-094413.png

@TWINSET Thanks - I did actually discover that last night when I looked at the site from my laptop instead of my phone.

Yeah, you nearly got a 'open your eyes, it's on the homepage' post until I read " when looking from my phone" :-)