Sign in to follow this  
iluvmud

WTD- vintage Egress parts..

Hey guys, I know I apparently keep looking for pretty hard to find parts but you guys are really the best collection of Tamiya lovers out there so again I turn to you.

If you guys have any of these items on your parts bin or not in use that would be awesome!! What I am looking for are the following

-wheel hex.... I thought I had two spares lying around but cant find them for the life of me....

- king pin... an original silver one, not the newer rere black ones. (pictured in case its not called a king pin...)

-Front bumper new or 0 scratches on it :)

-B-Parts tree.... more specifically the B2 part :)

pics of kingpin and hex

IMG_2274_zpsujleiwis.jpg

outside of that, a body, decals and tires would also be needed but I know I can find them on fleabay if necessary

That's all I know I need ATM as I have yet to tear it down for a rebuild but the buggy looks pretty much mint minus the parts I need

TIA,

MUD

Looks like everything is covered mi us that kingpin thingy.... and body and decals.

I got a complete set of what appear to be Egress wheels and tires in a job lot. Seems thay haven't seen a lot of action. Couldn't tell you whether they're original or re-re though. Let me know if you might be interested.

On 6/8/2017 at 2:08 AM, werewolf said:

I got a complete set of what appear to be Egress wheels and tires in a job lot. Seems thay haven't seen a lot of action. Couldn't tell you whether they're original or re-re though. Let me know if you might be interested.

If the price is right :) I could use them on another 4wd buggy

rihht now I just need that king pin thingy

well, it seems Dave was unable to come through on the titanium step screw.... anyone else?

how many do you need ?

1 hour ago, iluvmud said:

well, it seems Dave was unable to come through on the titanium step screw.... anyone else?

sven

5 hours ago, svenb said:

how many do you need ?

sven

I just need one, but it is the vintage ones not the rere black ones.

7 hours ago, iluvmud said:

I just need one, but it is the vintage ones not the rere black ones.

I have 6 of the titanium vintage type.

3 hours ago, svenb said:

I have 6 of the titanium vintage type.

How much for one shipped to the US?

Bump, looks as though Svenb doesn't have any....  anyone else might possibly have one?

Anyone else possibly? Two people came forward but didn't have them or didn't come through.

thanks,

MUD

Sign in to follow this