Does anyone on here use RC Bearings?

This is an unashamedly blatant report on excellent customer service, in an age where it's hard to find.

I made a complete mess of my last order and great guy called Colin has been setting me straight. He's done this on a Sunday afternoon, so that he can rectify my order first thing on Monday.

I've used them quite a lot and their prices are really keen, I don't even bother looking elsewhere.

Please have a look, even if it's for consideration in the future.

Thanks all. 👍

http://www.rcbearings.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home

• Like 2

I don't because they are in the wrong country, but great to hear a positive report about a company. Its so easy to complain and all too often thats all people do.

I use them on ebay for my bearings. The only problem I had was the bearings seized onto my front axles. but  That was user error. I ran at the beach through saltwater them left the car lying without cleaning it.

• Like 1

I've used them a few times but I found a Chinese supplier who sells very respectable rubber shielded bearings for a pittance but If I ever need something fast I still go straight to them, good quality, decent value and fantastic service.

I had a very unpleasant transaction with another UK bearing seller who also trades on ebay, they sent the wrong item, totally ignored my multiple communications but yet within minutes of me leaving negative feedback they contacted me trying to get me to revise it. They then attempted to impersonate ebay customer service and scare me into revising it. I then reported them to ebay and got another unpleasant message. They currently have approx 150 "revised feedback" where they just harass/mislead people into changing their negatives. They also claim all their bearings are "big name brand" but the only "evidence" for this is fuzzy inkjet printed labels of the brand logo stuck to the ziplock bags.

Haven't tried them so far. Usually I buy bearings (rubber shielded and metal shielded) through flyislandhopper on ebay.

Always superb service from RC Bearings - wouldn't go anywhere else.

I've used them for bearings for both my Boomerang and Twin Detonator rebuild.

For the Boomerang I ordered their bearing set (metal shielded) plus some addition rubber shielded bearings for the exposed areas.

When I ordered for the Twin Detonator, I emailed and asked whether they could mix the different shielding types within the bearing sets. They said yes, just add a note when placing the order. So I ordered the metal shielded Twin Detonator set with 8 swapped for rubber shielded. (I then had to order some more rubber shielded ones because I ended up using some of the ones from the original order in the gearboxes).

Prices seem ok to me, service is fast and they are very helpful. I can't see me using anyone else in future.

Now I need to see what bearings are required for a Blackfoot and a Mad Bull and order those.

• Like 1

Yep, placed lots of orders, always prompt and decent prices. I never think to look anywhere else now

Only used them once so far but very speedy - was wondering whether you could mix and match - great that you can. cheer . G

• Like 1

Indeed you can. He's very helpful, give him a ring and he'll put a package together for you. 👍

Yep, I've now used them for bearing sets for a Blackfoot, Mad Bull and Lunchbox. Each with some rubber bearings in place of metal ones.

Always the same great service. Every order I've placed has arrived the next day.