I've paid the money to load my pics on here but I'm being plagued by the incessant 500 - Internal Server Error.

At the moment my pics only load up one out of ten times, and then it's completely random. I realise that it's much cheaper than photo-ripoff but this is driving me mad. 😡

What do I do? 🤷‍♂️

Are you trying from a mobile device or a 'normal' computer?  I sometime get an error message about a server error when uploading photos, but I just ignore it and wait for the photo uploading to complete. Once the photos are stored on TC I've never had any issues with displaying them. Have you tried deleting the cookies from your web browser, as they sometimes cache website pictures which can cause a problem if you're trying to update an existing photo. I can post the text I use for embedding pics into TC when I get back to my PC this evening if that will help.

• Like 1

It's hit and miss by iPhone or Mac. Could it be that it only likes windows?

Any help would be gratefully received. I'm trying to rebuild my TT02B build thread.

To provide a link to a photo on TC photos I use the following text

[img=http://www.tcphotos.com/pc_userimages/XXXXX/imgXXXXX_712017105908_1.jpg]

Where XXXXX is your tamiyaclub member number. Unfortunately with the new website I have not been able to find anywhere that displays this any more, so you might have trouble finding out yours.

To get the reference number '712017105908_1' I click on the picture in TC photos to get it to pop up in a new window, then copy the number from the web address of the photo shown. Hope this helps a little.

• Like 1

Thankyou Mr Mad. I appreciate your efforts. 

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious but surely there must be an easy way to link photos on the same site. Mind you, I know little about computers, I have been know to be wrong on the odd occasion. 😂

I just keep a notepad file on my desktop with the basic structure of the line filled in with my user id, then just copy and paste the photo number into that, then paste the whole line into my forum post. It's also worth noting that photos added in the same group of 6 photos all have the first part of the number before the underscore, and are numbered sequentially after that.

1 hour ago, Granddad Stinky said:

Thankyou Mr Mad. I appreciate your efforts. 

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious but surely there must be an easy way to link photos on the same site.

On a PC you can just drag and drop the photo

http://www.tcphotos.com/getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img169_73201782944_2.jpg

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TWINSET said:

On a PC you can just drag and drop the photo

Thanks for that. I'll investigate the Mac way of doing it.

I'm still having problems putting photos in my showroom.

To join, I am having samej troubles, since sometimes for me it is easier to make a picture with my iphone or ipad and post it hear.

not with success unfortunately, error -200

is that internet connection or what?

17 hours ago, Mark_C said:

I use imgur, very easy to use from mobile or browser

Agreed here. Imgur is a piece of cake, and you can keep your posts hidden and still link. It keeps the idiots at bay.

Rat Bug Teaser from Imgur.

deyaLYa.jpg

Just testing drag and drop from pc for uploading pictures. Much better than photobucket I used to use. :)

20170118_123100.thumb.jpg.d47e19321518d87f32a50019be8b00fe.jpg20170118_122959.thumb.jpg.02b5bccdfca2b7b312b2087fcf4b981b.jpg

• Like 1