GooneyBird

Audi TT-R Lightweight body shell set (SWB for TA04SS)

For sale: as my dad's bought the wrong body shell for his car. :P

This is a lightweight version of the Audi TT-R ABT, complete with all decals to turn it into the Red Bull Audi TT. I'm not sure on how rare it is, but I can't find the lightweight version anywhere! As I don't have a car (nor does my dad) with 247mm as a wheelbase it's now for sale.

IMG_1969.jpg
IMG_1970.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg
IMG_1972.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg

The manual is for both the Halleröder and the Red Bull version. This, obviously, will build up into the blue Red Bull car.

nm_rc5_3.jpg

I can't find any other examples for sale, so it's difficult to put a price on it, but let's start the bidding at €30 + shipping. 

I think these only came with the TA04-SS kit that came with the regular and the lightweight sets and both sets of decals. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale separately.  i still have a TA04SS and I'd like it but I'm in the US, good luck with the sale.

22 hours ago, Wez-li said:

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is! Sorry, I don't check this forum too often. I'll turn on notifications for it. :)

7 hours ago, 67CamaroSS said:

I think these only came with the TA04-SS kit that came with the regular and the lightweight sets and both sets of decals. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale separately.  i still have a TA04SS and I'd like it but I'm in the US, good luck with the sale.

Thanks! I did not know they came like that as a kit. 

Shipping to the US would be the real killer here I think. It's €24,50 just for shipping. Sorry I don't have any cheaper shipping options available. 

On 2-10-2017 at 1:57 PM, Wez-li said:

Pm sent :)

And PM replied to (a few days ago.) 

Did you get my message?