Malcs RC

anyone in swindon wilts?

hi anyone from  Swindon wilts got couple of us just seeing any one else here that wants to meet up cheers all mal

I'm in Trowbridge, we used to do a few meets up around the Swindon way, more often we'd make the journey down the Ham Hill in Somerset for a bash.  Been a very long time since any of us around this way have done any random bashing though.

The Swindon club now has a 1:10 track alongside the 1:8 track, so you can run your Tamiyas there.  I think they still stagger there meets so one weekend is a race meet, the other is open practice, so if you didn't want to compete you can still go along just to use the track on practice days.

I'm in Lyneham and would love to race some tamiya buggies with fellow enthusiasts 

Moved away (from Middleleaze) last year but come down on the occasional Saturday:)

There is the club I race at in Melksham, they meet on a Monday night from about half 6. I race my Tamiya truck there, trucks are now getting to be very popular,

also Tamiya M01. 03, 05 and 07.

Touring car as well.

• Like 1

I'm in Gloucester but an hour away from Swindon. I went to the Swindon RC track last summer for one of their practise days. I took my Tamiya Super Astute for a run, but broke a rear hub carrier. But keen to try it again as its a nice track, I'll get my son running a restored Madcap. :D