TWINSET

47362: TA02SW Black Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934

Hello, the stickers, used in this kit are absolutely genuine Tamiya parts, as used in the original 49400 kit. They uses the same number, and were exclusively produced for us from Tamiya Japan. They also made a special instruction sheet for us. The Porsche on the printed insert of our kits shows the 49400 version, as we had no TA02SW example at the time, the inserts were printed.

Body_Instructions_1.jpg

Body_Instructions_2.jpg

• Like 2

So is it a loose insert covering the box or a new printed box?

It´s not a new printed box. This would be too much effort for only 333 pieces. Our kit has a special insert, which covers the box. And the box is shrinkwrapped to hold the new insert.

Is it a black edition or Jager under the insert. Either way I have one coming

9 hours ago, Tamico Admin said:

It´s not a new printed box. This would be too much effort for only 333 pieces. Our kit has a special insert, which covers the box. And the box is shrinkwrapped to hold the new insert.

I would love to get a few, but I've already gotten twice as many NIBs of the 911GT2 and then NIBs of the 934... lol

and wife isn't letting me get anymore!!

22 hours ago, Tamico Admin said:

Do you sell the body parts kit with decals separately?

What is Vaillant?  The search’s I’ve done show it’s a heating and cooling company. 

36 minutes ago, Shodog said:

What is Vaillant?  The search’s I’ve done show it’s a heating and cooling company. 

Correct! I think it is fair to say that a modern domestic central heating boiler in the U.K. will likely be either Worcester Bosch or Vaillant. 

From their website

... one of Europe’s leading heating technology manufacturers...

The Vaillant Group is an international family-owned company with a heritage of more than 141 years in providing customers with energy-saving and easy to operate solutions for heating, cooling and hot water.

Makes for a good looking sponsorship livery, I reckon!

I had been keen on the black version before it came out and even bought the parts to correct the wheelbase. This is even more tempting (but I’ll never run it so should save my money for my existing projects).

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Shodog said:

Yeah they make boilers etc. They sponsored a company called Kremer Racing who used to race Porsches in sportscar events. They won the 24 hours of LeMans in 1979 driving a Porsche 935 and have also won the Daytona 24 hours. The company had good connections to Porsche and built/prepared race going Porsches for other racers. 

The company was originally set up by two brothers, one died in 2006 and the company was sold in 2010 and still exists (https://www.kremer-racing.eu/)

A walk around the real Kremer 934 : https://youtu.be/WOijO3aZhGE

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2018 at 8:46 PM, Shodog said:

It looks like a black edition.  One of the pics on Tamico site show the right side of the box.

I have one heading down under also.....missed out on the 49400 all those years ago so this will fill the void for now.

i am a little surprised they haven’t been snapped up or perhaps people are thinking Tamiya will do a wider release with a new box etc......I hope not of course.🙂

Received mine yesterday, but not allowed to open till monday, as it is my birthday present from the wife.

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2018 at 2:46 AM, Shodog said:

Hi, It´s a black edition Porsche 934 under the insert.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Superluminal said:

Do you sell the body parts kit with decals separately?

Hi, we do sell the parts, like the body, decals and H + L parts (wing and light buckets) seperately.

• Like 1

Are the black Porsche decals included also?  Just asking “for a friend”

Yes I opened all the boxes which are not shrinked. But they are still NIB. I want to build the GT2, one of the 934 RSR 30th and the 935 when the time comes. 

22 hours ago, Shodog said:

Are the black Porsche decals included also?  Just asking “for a friend”

The black Porsche decals are not included. But you can find them in our shop.

On 8/2/2018 at 7:55 PM, Shodog said:

Sometimes life is odd... I saw this yesterday...

jhmSLhQnozoPapRqVBshWHNHtxXgOwRek47-1Mki

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 AM, leo99 said:

20180803_114826.jpg

My kit was 120. It Is nice to know the owner of 121, now who has 119? :P

Received my Tamico special 10th anniversary 934 today. Pleasantly surprised with kit number #14 of 333. I plan to keep this NIB as I have a spare 30th body kit which could be used to make this kit. 

B4E4C821-CAF1-477E-AB73-516F6272211D_zps

89BDD8E5-8A80-47A7-BC54-3D44C573EAD3_zps

Love them 934’s 

568AF2EB-D2BF-4C49-A30F-50CB3D38961A_zps

• Like 3