Sign in to follow this  
dragnse7en

My latest builds

Hello there everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything here, but here are my 2 latest builds -

A highly modified & upgraded Tamiya TA02

An upgraded and custom Tamiya TRF 419X

Enjoy the pics, and thanks for looking! :)

IMG_20170813_143918_942.jpg

IMG_20170813_143952_715.jpg

IMG_20170813_143837_968.jpg

• Like 5

Very nice, what body shell is on the 419x and what customisation have you done to it?

Thanks

On 8/14/2017 at 6:11 AM, El Dougo said:

Very nice, what body shell is on the 419x and what customisation have you done to it?

Thanks

The body on the TRF 419X is a Porsche 962C body from Australia. I used a custom Velcro battery tape system, instead of using that weak glass reinforced tape, for better adhesion. The front "locker" 1 way diff was replaced w/ a standard 419 gear diff, w/ 10,000 wt fluid oil. I do not drive much on carpet, but when I do, I still have the front locker in my back pocket.

Other fine tunes are heavier sway bars & dirrerent weight big bore shock springs.

If you want to see things under the hood, I'd be more than happy to post pics for you here :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dragnse7en said:

If you want to see things under the hood, I'd be more than happy to post pics for you here :)

Yes please, and a link to the body shell if possible would be awesome.

I have one also that I intend to club race at some point B).  I have just added semi functional bling so far but I think will be picking up a gear diff and some heavy oil to give it a try.