Sign in to follow this  
Peter_B

WTD: RC10 from mid 90's - FOUND

Found one!

Waiting for delivery of a really nice looking RC10 Team Car :)

Might not be the right place but I figured there are people here who have all different kinds of stuff.

One car that I always admired back in the day was the RC10. More specifically the models from the 90's - so the World's or Team editions (or whatever they were called).

I'd love to own one now but returned to the hobby too late for the recent re-releases.

So, does anybody have a spare, 90's (or re-release), RC10 knocking about?

I don't mind if it's NIB, a shelf queen or a decent condition runner. It also doesn't matter if it's vintage or re-release.

10 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

Still looking if anybody has one

I know nothing of rc10 but a wheel less b2 has just gone on ebay for £60.

Is that the kind of thing?

45 minutes ago, graemevw said:

I know nothing of rc10 but a wheel less b2 has just gone on ebay for £60.

Is that the kind of thing?

Thanks, I've seen that one. I'm wanting something older though.

Hey Pete,

I'm a big fan of the RC10 have about a dozen of them mostly all in pieces. I need to start thining the herd around here. Are you interested in a stealth car or a 6 gear car?

Thanks,

Dallas

52 minutes ago, Dallas101 said:

Hey Pete,

I'm a big fan of the RC10 have about a dozen of them mostly all in pieces. I need to start thining the herd around here. Are you interested in a stealth car or a 6 gear car?

Thanks,

Dallas

Hi,

Ideally a Stealth if you've got one to spare. World's or Team spec would be ideal.

What sort of price would you have in mind? I'm in the UK but don't mind paying the shipping if the deal is right.

Oh I did not notice you are in the U.K. I prefer shipment to remain in the u.s. only because if something was to go wrong or you aren't satisfied with your purchase it doesn't take forever to make the deal right. Thanks tho and keep trying there are plenty of good cars out there. 

Dallas

29 minutes ago, Dallas101 said:

Oh I did not notice you are in the U.K. I prefer shipment to remain in the u.s. only because if something was to go wrong or you aren't satisfied with your purchase it doesn't take forever to make the deal right. Thanks tho and keep trying there are plenty of good cars out there. 

Dallas

Oh ok. Unfortunately there's not quite so many RC10s this side of the pond.

Thanks anyway

5 minutes ago, Mr Big said:

What did you find in the end? Original or rerelease?

A vintage, built but not run, RC10 Team Car

Sign in to follow this