Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Frog Jumper

Wanted: Frog or Blackfoot "sway bar" or "stabilizer" for rear

Recommended Posts

Want to buy:  NIB or used (in good working condition) Tamiya Frog "sway bar" or "stabilizer" set for rear.  

Looking for Trinity #7002, or You-G #TM-8413, or a CRA rear stabilizer set.  

If you have one you can sell me (USA), please get in touch!




Share this post

Link to post
Sign in to follow this  
  • Create New...